MARXIST Obami Salami's Spectacular Downfall.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Marxist and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's Spectacular Downfall.

MARXIST Obami Salami was elected because of the 24/7 Lieberal Controlled PC Brainwashing Propaganda Machine that laid an undeserved PC Guilt trip on Whites and the ~ 13% Monolithic Black Racist vote, the CORRUPT foundation of the Dem Party .....without whom the Dem Party could not exist.

Obami's Election was the result of doing the OPPOSITE of MLK's admonition of ignoring the skin colour, and judging a person by the content of his character.

MARXIST Obami Salami had ZERO qualifications for this Highest Office in the Land. The Media blatantly lambasting Sarah Palin's executive experience which was significantly greater than this political charlatan's "community organizer's" political resume....minimizing his flaws as a Pathological Liar, suppressing his corrupt connections with ACORN, the should've been FATAL connections with .......The UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL and MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.....and downplaying his TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathderal of HATE run by his self-acknowledged: "pastor, friend, and mentor"....the Black Racist Whackjob Wright.

The MARXIST and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami had his run as an ARROGANT and CONSUMMATE Political Charlatan, with his fatal choices of the PSYCHO egomaniac Emanuel Rahm, the Hapless "Gitmo Genius" Eric Holder, The Pelosi/Reid Combo, The Corrupt Politico Axelrod who endeared himself to Michelle by being instrumental in raising her salary as a Hospital Administrator by some $200,000 while she is on record of almost completely diminishing and destroying the care of the homeless and semi-homeless blacks, The Home Security Janet "the System worked" Napolitano etc.

All this is aptly summarized by Chairman and Editor in Chief Mort Zuckerman of the U.S. News and World Report ...... not to be confused with the asshole Jeff Zucker the CEO of NBC who made the said company the Personal Propaganda HQ of the Obamarrhoids.

Parenthetically, Mort Zuckerman acknowledges that he voted for Obami Salami, and was one of this charlatan's supporters. The following are some of the conclusions by Mort Zuckerman:

"He’s (Obama) misjudged the character of the country in his whole approach. There’s the saying, “It’s the economy, stupid.” He didn’t get it. He was determined somehow or other to adopt a whole new agenda. He didn’t address the main issue.

This health-care plan is going to be a fiscal disaster for the country. Most of the country wanted to deal with costs, not expansion of coverage. This is going to raise costs dramatically.

In the campaign, he said he would change politics as usual. He did change them. It’s now worse than it was. I’ve now seen the kind of buying off of politicians that I’ve never seen before. It’s politically corrupt and it’s starting at the top. It’s revolting.

Five states got deals on health care—one of them was Harry Reid’s. It is disgusting, just disgusting. I’ve never seen anything like it. The unions just got them to drop the tax on Cadillac plans in the health-care bill. It was pure union politics. They just went along with it. It’s a bizarre form of political corruption. It’s bribery. I suppose they could say, that’s the system. He was supposed to change it or try to change it.

Even that is not the worst part. He could have said, “I know. I promised these things, but let me try to do them one at a time.” You want to deal with health care? Fine. Issue No. 1 with health care was the cost. You know I think it was 37 percent or 33 who were worried about coverage. Fine, I wrote an editorial to this effect. Focus on cost-containment first. But he’s trying to boil the ocean, trying to do too much. This is not leadership.

• More Daily Beast opinion on Obama’s first year Obama’s ability to connect with voters is what launched him. But what has surprised me is how he has failed to connect with the voters since he’s been in office. He was doing five Sunday shows. How many press conferences? And now people stop listening to him. The fact is he had 49.5 million listeners to first speech on the economy. On Medicare, he had 24 million. He’s lost his audience. He has not rallied public opinion. He has plunged in the polls more than any other political figure since we’ve been using polls. He’s done everything wrong. Well, not everything, but the major things.

.......He's improved America's image in the world. He absolutely did. But you have to translate that into something. Let me tell you what a major leader said to me recently. "We are convinced," he said, "that he is not strong enough to confront his enemy. We are concerned," he said "that he is not strong to support his friends."

The political leadership in the world is very,very dismayed."

History has a devastating opinion of the Carter Administration.

Marxist Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's is significantly.....VERY SIGNIFICANTLY.... worse.

And, yet.......please note the predictable reaction of the Obamarrhoidal fanatics in this Forum. And, you can betchur bottom nickel that ~13 % of the Monolithic Black Racist vote will remain for this FAILED and EXPOSED Political MARXIST Charlatan.

This last paragraph ALWAYS haunts me.....and will continue haunting me.......significantly destroying my faith in Human Rationality.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Marxist and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's Spectacular Downfall.

MARXIST Obami Salami was elected because of the 24/7 Lieberal Controlled PC Brainwashing Propaganda Machine that laid an undeserved PC Guilt trip on Whites and the ~ 13% Monolithic Black Racist vote, the CORRUPT foundation of the Dem Party .....without whom the Dem Party could not exist.

Obami's Election was the result of doing the OPPOSITE of MLK's admonition of ignoring the skin colour, and judging a person by the content of his character.

MARXIST Obami Salami had ZERO qualifications for this Highest Office in the Land. The Media blatantly lambasting Sarah Palin's executive experience which was significantly greater than this political charlatan's "community organizer's" political resume....minimizing his flaws as a Pathological Liar, suppressing his corrupt connections with ACORN, the should've been FATAL connections with .......The UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL and MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.....and downplaying his TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathderal of HATE run by his self-acknowledged: "pastor, friend, and mentor"....the Black Racist Whackjob Wright.

The MARXIST and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami had his run as an ARROGANT and CONSUMMATE Political Charlatan, with his fatal choices of the PSYCHO egomaniac Emanuel Rahm, the Hapless "Gitmo Genius" Eric Holder, The Pelosi/Reid Combo, The Corrupt Politico Axelrod who endeared himself to Michelle by being instrumental in raising her salary as a Hospital Administrator by some $200,000 while she is on record of almost completely diminishing and destroying the care of the homeless and semi-homeless blacks, The Home Security Janet "the System worked" Napolitano etc.

All this is aptly summarized by Chairman and Editor in Chief Mort Zuckerman of the U.S. News and World Report ...... not to be confused with the asshole Jeff Zucker the CEO of NBC who made the said company the Personal Propaganda HQ of the Obamarrhoids.

Parenthetically, Mort Zuckerman acknowledges that he voted for Obami Salami, and was one of this charlatan's supporters. The following are some of the conclusions by Mort Zuckerman:

"He’s (Obama) misjudged the character of the country in his whole approach. There’s the saying, “It’s the economy, stupid.” He didn’t get it. He was determined somehow or other to adopt a whole new agenda. He didn’t address the main issue.

This health-care plan is going to be a fiscal disaster for the country. Most of the country wanted to deal with costs, not expansion of coverage. This is going to raise costs dramatically.

In the campaign, he said he would change politics as usual. He did change them. It’s now worse than it was. I’ve now seen the kind of buying off of politicians that I’ve never seen before. It’s politically corrupt and it’s starting at the top. It’s revolting.

Five states got deals on health care—one of them was Harry Reid’s. It is disgusting, just disgusting. I’ve never seen anything like it. The unions just got them to drop the tax on Cadillac plans in the health-care bill. It was pure union politics. They just went along with it. It’s a bizarre form of political corruption. It’s bribery. I suppose they could say, that’s the system. He was supposed to change it or try to change it.

Even that is not the worst part. He could have said, “I know. I promised these things, but let me try to do them one at a time.” You want to deal with health care? Fine. Issue No. 1 with health care was the cost. You know I think it was 37 percent or 33 who were worried about coverage. Fine, I wrote an editorial to this effect. Focus on cost-containment first. But he’s trying to boil the ocean, trying to do too much. This is not leadership.

• More Daily Beast opinion on Obama’s first year Obama’s ability to connect with voters is what launched him. But what has surprised me is how he has failed to connect with the voters since he’s been in office. He was doing five Sunday shows. How many press conferences? And now people stop listening to him. The fact is he had 49.5 million listeners to first speech on the economy. On Medicare, he had 24 million. He’s lost his audience. He has not rallied public opinion. He has plunged in the polls more than any other political figure since we’ve been using polls. He’s done everything wrong. Well, not everything, but the major things.

.......He's improved America's image in the world. He absolutely did. But you have to translate that into something. Let me tell you what a major leader said to me recently. "We are convinced," he said, "that he is not strong enough to confront his enemy. We are concerned," he said "that he is not strong to support his friends."

The political leadership in the world is very,very dismayed."

History has a devastating opinion of the Carter Administration.

Marxist Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's is significantly.....VERY SIGNIFICANTLY.... worse.

And, yet.......please note the predictable reaction of the Obamarrhoidal fanatics in this Forum. And, you can betchur bottom nickel that ~13 % of the Monolithic Black Racist vote will remain for this FAILED and EXPOSED Political MARXIST Charlatan.

This last paragraph ALWAYS haunts me.....and will continue haunting me.......significantly destroying my faith in Human Rationality.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Question: Will any of the Obami Salami's Inner Circle be fired ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back