MARXIST/COMMIE Agenda re Govt Health Care, etc. Part One

Count the rhymes
sleazy...cheezy
Phoney....Baloney
Obami....Salami

Hmmmm....cheezy, salami, baloney
Someone seems to have a deli fetish
Whats the matter gautama......You couldn't find a rhyme for liverwurst???

Count the rhymes
sleazy...cheezy
Phoney....Baloney
Obami....Salami

Hmmmm....cheezy, salami, baloney
Someone seems to have a deli fetish
Whats the matter gautama......You couldn't find a rhyme for liverwurst???

Nothing to do with a deli fetish.

Rightwanger is full of it and will burst..
I don't have to rhyme with liverwurst.

He got no attention as a child. This is exactly the type of person who LOOOOOVES boards like this because he gets to see his pearls of wisdom in print and therefore translates that into acceptance, in a sick kind of way. The fellow should be pitied and I should stop making fun of him. He's in need of some serious help.

In a way I suppose I should feel satisfied.

Here, you are a bunch of Libtards .....and between you, you CANNOT find any part of the sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Phoney Baloney Obami-Salami's AGENDA that you can extoll.

Nor, can any of you braindead Libtard amoebas point out any flaws in my numerous IRREFUTABLE criticisms of the Phoney-Baloney Obami-Salami POS's personna or AGENDA.

The reason I am NOT satisfied is that it is VERY SAD that America has elected this sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Phoney-Baloney Obami-Salami .....and APPARENTLY.....the naive American Public who elected this COLOSSAL semi-black POS was swayed by such braindead amoebas like you.

HOW THE FXXK COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED ?!?!?

Admittedly, my faith in the American Public is getting restored with the present rebellion against the sleazy and cheezy MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist Phoney-Baloney Obami-Salami and his BOGUS AGENDA.

But......I still can't get over it: HOW THE FXXCK COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED ?!?!?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Remarkably, I take great satisfaction from the fact that you so vehemently oppose the Obama administration.
If you were to support what they are doing, the country as a whole would have alot to worry about.

Again, the usual NON SPECIFIC LIBTARD GENERALIZATION akin to a fart in a hurricane.

1550.gif
~BH

Forum List

Back