Marvelous Michelle Obama tells Overrated Oprah she cried for 30 minutes after Trump's inauguration

She like Barry missed the golden opportunity of the joy following his first election and decided instead to revive old wounds that had been dormant for decades in many locations

Seems that the repukes still put the hate on for anything obama did. He raised the economy from a deep dark republican hole and the repukes say he made America worse. Strange logic that.

Seems that the repukes still put the hate on for anything obama did. He raised the economy from a deep dark republican hole and the repukes say he made America worse. Strange logic that.

The recession's roots were more than just republicans...hack.

Marvelous Michelle Obama tells Overrated Oprah she cried for 30 minutes after Trump's inauguration

So many exaggerations (lies). So little time.

They're a perfect match: two overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overfed, overindulged, overworshipped ultimate spoiled, chip-on-shoulder ingrates. From the most defective, hateful, stupidest, pathologically lying race of victim-mentality crybabies on the face of this planet. Observing the Obamas and the black community for 8 years, I won't even allow one of those carpet-headed THINGS in my house because I don't want anything stolen. I hate to say this about an entire race, but Crybaby-Americans are just naturally flat-out evil.

Forum List

Back