Martin Luther King Jr. –The Great Hypocrite

Ultimately, MLK has largely failed because black America has largely failed. The only real question is where the fault lies. Is it societies fault for not supporting the black community enough? Is it the fault of the black community for being unable to take advantage of opportunity or finally a mix of both? As long as black America under performs on far too many levels, his dream will remain unrealized.

Yes because one vote matters, especially in a electoral college. What a dumb you are. And I said I don't vote for Federal Officials. I do vote for State Propositions (some proudly) and State and Local Officials (begrudgingly). They actually make a difference (props) or somewhat (officials).

So basically you don't have an explanation and being a racial collectivist? Vagueness, cowardice and red herrings from a White National/Supremacist/etc? Who would have thought? :clap2:
You don't do much to combat the stereotype that blacks are ignorant and vulgar. I guess it's in the genes, huh?

Still dodging questions, more red herrings and now genetic collectivism? What a rebuttal!

If you're not ignorant, as implied, as the blacks, then explain my previous questions and explain how my stance on voting is wrong.

Vulgar? I thought people like you hated PC and censorship? Now there's problem?

You're on a roll buddy. :clap2:

Is that PC enough for you? I didn't want to offend you, I know how sensitive White Supremacist types are, they're just like the blacks.
Shouldn't you be at the welfare office or something?

Thank you, but I was not terribly offended, The term "racist" has become so diluted these days as to render it practically meaningless.

Not when it comes to the haters of the ultra right.
I don't doubt that those who hate the ultra-right would like the term "racist" to carry some weight, but their own abuse of the word to denote anyone who disagrees has made the word meaningless. Your "contributions" to this thread provides an excellent example of that and the intolerance of political correctness. Btw, it also aptly demonstrates that you're a self-righteous wimp.

Nonsense, or you would not write a paragraph of justification.

Racism is wrong, whether right or left or indifferent.

White Supremacists are touchy, touchy when they get their racist butts kicked, which is every time they post stupid on the board.

You don't do much to combat the stereotype that blacks are ignorant and vulgar. I guess it's in the genes, huh?

Still dodging questions, more red herrings and now genetic collectivism? What a rebuttal!

If you're not ignorant, as implied, as the blacks, then explain my previous questions and explain how my stance on voting is wrong.

Is that PC enough for you? I didn't want to offend you, I know how sensitive White Supremacist types are, they're just like the blacks.

why? you afraid he's going to get on line in front of you?

Nope, I just got home from work. And I don't think the welfare office was open at 2AM in my location. Methinks you've been to a welfare office before if you know it's hours. For shame. :eusa_shifty:

I rather go homeless than abuse welfare.

And that's what....four red herrings? One more red-herring or tangent and you to get a big shiny sticker because you're special. :eusa_clap:

I rather go homeless than abuse welfare.
Sure, buddy. I believe ya. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back