Martin Luther King Day

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
Today is MLK day. Today we celebrate a promiscuous communist 'minister' who bastardized our culture and instigated riots and protests.

Happy Robert E. Lee day!

My brother in law pointed out yesterday at our NFL party that if "they" knock off 4 more Negro leaders then we can have the whole week of Jan 15th off.

:D

The day we stopped lynchings is the day America succumbed to communist liberal subversives.
Charles Lynch of Virginia was a Quaker who was not your usual pacifist Quaker. In fact he was quite militant and violent and particularly opposed to Colonial Tories for dealing with Negroes.

Ergo "lynching" was coined, sort of like "crapping" from Thomas Crapper's later importation of the flush toilet to America from England.

In the pre Civil War South, abolitionists were often lynched in a similar manner as Tories had been earlier.

After the Civil War the term began to be applied to any vigilante execution activity, particularly in California during the Gold Rush Era when lawlessness abounded.

Ironically it less often applied to killing Negroes than to whites.

Today is MLK day. Today we celebrate a promiscuous communist 'minister' who bastardized our culture and instigated riots and protests.

Happy Robert E. Lee day!

Apparently the grade schools are closed today too.

They teach the story of the FBI investigation regarding MLK's promiscuity and communist leanings in grade school?

What school are you going to, son?

Happy Robert E. Lee day!
the only thing you nazi fucks hate more than black people is the communists

do you nazis still think obama is a communist?

Happy Robert E. Lee day!

MLK was peaceful. The dirtbags that took over after his death weren't.

Prove he was a communist...

The proof is in your ass, scumbag. Look for it. You'll recognize it when you see it

You sound like a 5 year old with Downs Syndrome....."Prove this, prove that, prove him, prove her, prove hot, prove cold, prove up, prove sideways, prove down......"

Here's a thought, prove you're not a sniveling, sniffling, dishonest, juvenile dirtbag

The proof is in your ass, scumbag. Look for it. You'll recognize it when you see it

You sound like a 5 year old with Downs Syndrome....."Prove this, prove that, prove him, prove her, prove hot, prove cold, prove up, prove sideways, prove down......"

Here's a thought, prove you're not a sniveling, sniffling, dishonest, juvenile dirtbag
Well that was an intelligent retort...Not...What do you do for an encore,drop your pants and fire off a rocket?
I can see you have no proof,just insults, yeah,you go with that, it's all you got...

Nice troll thread...2nd grade level. As far as inauguration day off? To celebrate a long line of p!utocrats? I wouldn't go across the street to watch.

the only thing you nazi fucks hate more than black people is the communists

do you nazis still think obama is a communist?

You don't even know what the full name of the diminutive 'Nazi' is.

dimocraps are stupid

Well that was an intelligent retort...Not...What do you do for an encore,drop your pants and fire off a rocket?
I can see you have no proof,just insults, yeah,you go with that, it's all you got...

Prove I don't have any proof, scumbag

i wonder if all bank robbers are aware that most banks are closed. what are they gonna do when they show up today? just say,,,,oops,,well, Taco Bell is next door?

From one of America's greatest writers during an address a couple years ago, a woman who worked with MLK:

Toni Morrison: ‘goodness’ more powerful than violence, hate

Morrison, 81, focused largely on the idea of goodness, which she described as a quiet force more powerful than violence or hatred. Afterward, she read from her book “Home” and answered questions from an audience of more than 900.

When asked why violence is so pervasive in today’s society, Morrison explained that violence is a spectacle that draws attention, whereas acts of goodness are too often overlooked.

“Evil and violence take the stage—all of it. It needs so much to call our attention,” Morrison said. “But goodness doesn’t need anything. If it says anything at all, it’s a whisper.”

Following two World Wars, the idea of goodness nearly vanished from literature and culture, Morrison explained; today, she said, it hangs on mostly as a topic approached with a great deal of irony.

“Now we have a culture of spectacle,” Morrison lamented, “and the idea of goodness—real goodness, from the people who don’t put their names on it—seems to have been completely erased.”

Toni Morrison: ‘goodness’ more powerful than violence, hate | news @ Northeastern

Martin Luther King dreamed of equality but preached peace. Remember that today.
OL

I do have proof of your mug shot
2d9c4b023bb383be319c657441483350.jpg

I do have proof of your mug shot
2d9c4b023bb383be319c657441483350.jpg

Prove it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back