Martin Luther King day: A time to honor a great American

did people know he also tried to and i read that he did change some of the bible?.i dont have the facts here but i did read it long time ago. he was not a good person at all.he did some good.but not enough to earn a holiday.

did people know he also tried to and i read that he did change some of the bible?.i dont have the facts here but i did read it long time ago. he was not a good person at all.he did some good.but not enough to earn a holiday.

No, that was Moses that changed the bible

You have the wrong leader

Great President's Holiday's also have nothing to do with Him.

The point that Intense, The MLK FANATIC, is STILL missing is that no matter who the "Oligarchy" (as if there WAS one.....although, presently. there IS one) decided against w/r/t the holidays.........MLK was chosen OVER George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln.

BOTH George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln (and, AT LEAST, a 1/2 dozen others) were LIGHT YEARS ahead of MLK in CHARACTER, and HISTORICAL GREATNESS than one, who admittedly, was many notches above a Jimmy Swaggart (another whoremonger), but still riding on the shirt-tails of Gandhi (another Historical Great) achieved honourable mention in History because of the confluency of events and his oratorical skills.

As to Intense's Intensified FANATICISM re MLK, in his quote: "No reason to punish Him" (note the cap on the "H" when referring to MLK). Apparently, Intense feels so strongly for his idol that he endows MLK with the godlike qualities of Jesus.......mebbe even "H"is replacement with the former.

The bottom line in choosing MLK for the ONE SLOT in the National Holiday list was THE FACT OF PC BRAINWASHING TO PLACATE THE WHINIEST SEGMENT OF OUR POPULATION......I suppose if the Queers work long enough and hard enough M(I)LK, the San Drancisco Queer, will achieve the NEXT SLOT for the National Holiday status.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm not missing any point. You are. I don't believe in Idol's at all, or Witch Hunt's either. The Day bothers You, don't observe it. Trying to drag MLK in the mud changes nothing.

It has nothing to do with dragging MLK in the mud.

George Washington, Lincoln, and even Ben Franklin, deserve a serparate holiday way before MLK does.

The point that Intense, The MLK FANATIC, is STILL missing is that no matter who the "Oligarchy" (as if there WAS one.....although, presently. there IS one) decided against w/r/t the holidays.........MLK was chosen OVER George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln.

BOTH George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln (and, AT LEAST, a 1/2 dozen others) were LIGHT YEARS ahead of MLK in CHARACTER, and HISTORICAL GREATNESS than one, who admittedly, was many notches above a Jimmy Swaggart (another whoremonger), but still riding on the shirt-tails of Gandhi (another Historical Great) achieved honourable mention in History because of the confluency of events and his oratorical skills.

As to Intense's Intensified FANATICISM re MLK, in his quote: "No reason to punish Him" (note the cap on the "H" when referring to MLK). Apparently, Intense feels so strongly for his idol that he endows MLK with the godlike qualities of Jesus.......mebbe even "H"is replacement with the former.

The bottom line in choosing MLK for the ONE SLOT in the National Holiday list was THE FACT OF PC BRAINWASHING TO PLACATE THE WHINIEST SEGMENT OF OUR POPULATION......I suppose if the Queers work long enough and hard enough M(I)LK, the San Drancisco Queer, will achieve the NEXT SLOT for the National Holiday status.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm not missing any point. You are. I don't believe in Idol's at all, or Witch Hunt's either. The Day bothers You, don't observe it. Trying to drag MLK in the mud changes nothing.

George Washington, Lincoln, and even Ben Franklin, deserve a serparate holiday way before MLK does.

So get them their holidays. Leave MLK alone. There is nothing stopping you. Tell it to the Powers that be.

So get them their holidays. Leave MLK alone. There is nothing stopping you. Tell it to the Powers that be.

I'll get the process started right away :lol:

This thread is so predictable. Can someone do a little research and see if this same type crap was done last year at this time.

Let me guess, for black history month, this type crap will happen again?

Come on guys, its just tired.

MLK was just a Nego who learned how to read and write. Do any of you really care that he is dead....honestly, do you care ?

To honor a really great American, ex-slave Frederick Douglass should have been chosen. But the government loves religion and people think promiscuity is somehow cute now...that's how we ended up with this adulterous preacher.

To honor a really great American, ex-slave Frederick Douglass should have been chosen. But the government loves religion and people think promiscuity is somehow cute now...that's how we ended up with this adulterous preacher.
Douglass was a great advisor to Lincoln

However, MLK was a patriot who gave his life for liberty and freedom

New Topics

Forum List

Back