Martin Luther King Day 2020

Too bad for you racists that King was not limited to the 2-3 sentences you losers try using to shut black people up from talking about your continuing racism. Whites that are really about content of character don't repeat those lines over and over only to black people who speak out on continuing white racism.

Harry Belafonte: To realize Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream, white America needs to change course

MLK Wasn’t Very Popular When He Was Alive

Gracie,

If you have such a problem with what I am doing, there ARE other threads. Because I am not going to stop and I don't give a damn what your opinion of me is.

Martin Luther King Interview- Civil Rights (Merv Griffin Show 1967)

You can't stop me from giving my opinion, bubbaboy. You keep on keeping on as will I.

Eventually, and I hope...you will eventually run out of people (black, brown, white) that will cease taking your bait and you will be talking to yourself here.

Now you can kiss my fluffy white ass. :)

King never said anything about racism one of them says.

306738704-quote-Martin-Luther-King-Jr_-discrimination-is-a-hellhound-that-gnaws-at-100766.png

martin-luther-king-jr-quote-sofreshandsogreendotcom.jpg

25046851-MLK.png

So when King was speaking about the situation for blacks in America, what in the hell was he voicing his opposition to if not WHITE RACISM?

End the psychosis.

NOT JUST "WHITE RACISM."

YOU are as much a symptom. YOU are obsessed with materialism. You want government to solve this, it CAN'T. You want to live a good life, at the expense of others. It will never happen. All people want a share for the own labor.

It should not be about things, it should be about people.

YOU POSTED THIS VIDEO IN THE OP. NOW GO LISTEN TO IT!

MINUTE MARK 14:50 to 16:00.

You violate this everyday, every week and every month on this very forum. This is what annoys everyone on this forum so much. Take this to heart.

It should be about love, not things. It should be about cooperation and working together, not give me give me give me.

I'll admit IM2, you bring a lot of good to this forum and yes, there are a lot of god awful ignorant racists. But there are a lot of really good folks you alienate, that you are just not listening to, b/c you don't listen to the parts of King's message, that you do not like to hear, that APPLY TO YOU!!!

Martin Luther King, Jr. | "The Other America" Speech (Full) HD

You can't stop me from giving my opinion, bubbaboy. You keep on keeping on as will I.

Eventually, and I hope...you will eventually run out of people (black, brown, white) that will cease taking your bait and you will be talking to yourself here.

I'm not trying to stop your ignorant racist ass. I'm just saying that if you have such a problem with this, there are other threads you can enter. You don't seem to have a problem with the other racist whites. You just can't handle any black person the cuts up that lie of a life your white ass lives. For if you didn't see color, you'd be able to see right and wrong. But because you see color, you create false equivalences and strawmen. White racism is the problem here and there is not one wrong thing about exposing it and speaking on it. Doing so is not racist, and racism IS about the content of a persons character. You lack moral character and that lack has nothing to do with the color of your skin. Kiss your own fat stank ass. Learn to wipe.

I'm not trying to stop your ignorant racist ass. I'm just saying that if you have such a problem with this, there are other threads you can enter. You don't seem to have a problem with the other racist whites. You just can't handle any black person the cuts up that lie of a life your white ass lives. For if you didn't see color, you'd be able to see right and wrong. But because you see color, you create false equivalences and strawmen. White racism is the problem here and there is not one wrong thing about exposing it and speaking on it. Doing so is not racist, and racism IS about the content of a persons character. You lack moral character and that lack has nothing to do with the color of your skin. Kiss your own fat stank ass. Learn to wipe.

Funny how all your adversaries (those who don't agree with you) lack moral character.

That alone separates you as an ignorant asshole.

King never said anything about racism one of them says.

306738704-quote-Martin-Luther-King-Jr_-discrimination-is-a-hellhound-that-gnaws-at-100766.png

martin-luther-king-jr-quote-sofreshandsogreendotcom.jpg

25046851-MLK.png

So when King was speaking about the situation for blacks in America, what in the hell was he voicing his opposition to if not WHITE RACISM?

End the psychosis.

NOT JUST "WHITE RACISM."

YOU are as much a symptom. YOU are obsessed with materialism. You want government to solve this, it CAN'T. You want to live a good life, at the expense of others. It will never happen. All people want a share for the own labor.

It should not be about things, it should be about people.

YOU POSTED THIS VIDEO IN THE OP. NOW GO LISTEN TO IT!

MINUTE MARK 14:50 to 16:00.

You violate this everyday, every week and every month on this very forum. This is what annoys everyone on this forum so much. Take this to heart.

It should be about love, not things. It should be about cooperation and working together, not give me give me give me.

I'll admit IM2, you bring a lot of good to this forum and yes, there are a lot of god awful ignorant racists. But there are a lot of really good folks you alienate, that you are just not listening to, b/c you don't listen to the parts of King's message, that you do not like to hear, that APPLY TO YOU!!!

Actually I don't. I know what I am doing and why I say what I do. The problem with many whites, good, bad, racist, non racist, conservative, liberal, democrat, republican and independent is that they don't want to hear what we are saying unless we do so in a certain way that makes them feel like we aren't mad.

It's easy to talk about how everything should be not about material things when you have most of the material, but you are mistaken when you describe things as gimme, gimme. When I traveled across this country and into various black communities, they all look the same. While whites have been doing all the getting, blacks have been paying taxes that whites got to develop their communities. When I talk about reparations, it is about taking the money we are owed and building the communities we should have had.

I have heard that speech many times, but at the same time, you have missed the fact that King was organizing a second March on Washington before he was murdered. And in that march, his plan was to begin seeking economic redress for black Americans. So you see MB, the call for reparations is very much a part of following Kings message and it's time that whites stopped taking minutes out of what King said in order to try making blacks do as whites want things done.

The government has taken care of whites MB. And it still does. That's why whites voted for trump.

OBTW, I appreciate the kind words.

Funny how all your adversaries (those who don't agree with you) lack moral character.

It's not about agreeing with me. It's about the fact that you are racists.

It's not about agreeing with me. It's about the fact that you are racists.

Of course we are.

After all, if we were not racists, we'd bow to your moronic point of view.

It's people like you that give blacks a bad name.

Now count the thousand threads in this section denigrating blacks by whites. When I look at whites like you I see a total absence of character and that's how white racists are seen by black people.

I agree IM2...Lets do that!

Lets take a gander thru the threads to see what fine upstanding citizens you are talking about (and don't forget jusse smolette).

CONTENT OF CHARACTER...hmmmmmmmmm...

blacks attack 5 yr. old girl on school bus

Blacks Killing Blacks!!!

Blacks Perpetuate Racism

324,000 U.S. Blacks killed by Blacks in 35 years.

Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Blacks Attack White People

WHY Are Blacks Having To Manufacture / Why Are Blacks MANUFACTURING 'Racism'?

10,865 Blacks Murdered By Other Blacks Between Trayvon Shooting And Zimmerman Verdict

ANOTHER hate crime by blacks
Lol! You proved my point for me. Whites have been killing whites in similar numbers. Annually black ares the ones most victimized in hate crime. By whites. You're boring. Same old white racist bullshit.
The most violent crimes on the street are not committed by whites

Now count the thousand threads in this section denigrating blacks by whites. When I look at whites like you I see a total absence of character and that's how white racists are seen by black people.

I agree IM2...Lets do that!

Lets take a gander thru the threads to see what fine upstanding citizens you are talking about (and don't forget jusse smolette).

CONTENT OF CHARACTER...hmmmmmmmmm...

blacks attack 5 yr. old girl on school bus

Blacks Killing Blacks!!!

Blacks Perpetuate Racism

324,000 U.S. Blacks killed by Blacks in 35 years.

Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Blacks Attack White People

WHY Are Blacks Having To Manufacture / Why Are Blacks MANUFACTURING 'Racism'?

10,865 Blacks Murdered By Other Blacks Between Trayvon Shooting And Zimmerman Verdict

ANOTHER hate crime by blacks
Lol! You proved my point for me. Whites have been killing whites in similar numbers. Annually black ares the ones most victimized in hate crime. By whites. You're boring. Same old white racist bullshit.
The most violent crimes on the street are not committed by whites

You do KNOW that using statistics that puts blacks in a poor light is absolutely RACIST.

You have no moral character.

You are a low life.

[Insert whatever other bullcrapp IM2 spews]

Shame on you....you should be willing to let Affirmative Action Failures (a.k.a. Obama) go unchallenged.

Forum List

Back