Martin Luther King Day 2020

cb9ea386ce2e61d19e95be365bd18272.jpg

View attachment 299066
"Come heeyah and gibs doktah kang sum lovin gur....foes I haves ta rapes ya!"

I wonder how many lil kangs he made? The world may never know...the extent of the raping.
Martin Luther King Jr ‘laughed as pastor friend raped woman in hotel and had affairs with 40 women’, FBI tapes claim
The expected debunked racist conspiracy theory. Now tell us about his communism.
You know...for one who bitches about links you should try reading them. You know there are tapes of Lucifer Coon laughing and joking as a woman is raped right? You know 'REVEREND' King had multiple multiple extra marital affairs? This is all very well documented.
However...I am communicating with a member of a 'community' who completely lacks any moral fiber whatsoever. To you lot...this is all very normal and expected.

His affairs are known. So is the fact that women were drawn to him, meaning he was offered the pussy. You wouldn't know anything about that incel. You talk about a disproven claim but worship slave owners that raped men and women at will. Don't say shit to me about morals punk.
Nobody is putting slave owners on pedestals. Once again, you make excuses for someone’s negative behavior because he was black.

You learn something every day. Today on January 8th, 2020, I read a statement from a person that to paraphrase, was telling me how Dr. King was not opposing white racism. Now I understand this is a discussion/debate forum, but that is an example of how obtuse white racists are pertaining to ANY discussion of race.
Your only discussion on race is to put down whites.

So the white double standard has been applied.

If the great Dr. MLK Jr. were alive today, he would be devastated at the sight of what black people are doing to fellow blacks and other Americans. White racism isn't responsible for the monolithic rate of violence and crime in black America. If MLK were here today, he'd be calling out the race hustlers like Al and Jesse, the Democratic Party and guys like you for perpetuating the plight of black America.

There is no monolithic rate of violence and crime in black America son. The root cause of our problems is white racism. Your daily repetition of lies does not change that. Jesse Jackson worked with King. Al Sharpton as a young man worked in a King program.

"The Martin Luther King Jr. who is cynically trotted out every time racial unrest erupts in our cities is the MLK who can be conveniently used to prop up the status quo. He is MLK reduced to “I Have A Dream,” used in conservative political ads to scare-monger about invading, job-stealing Mexican immigrants. He is the almost wholly fabricated MLK whom the modern GOP claims would today be one of their own, presumably standing alongside them as they vote against the poor, people of color and women of every race at every opportunity. He is MLK reimagined as the passive figure the fascist, racist right in this country wants us to be as they lean into the boot on our necks."

That's your imaginary king saltine. That King never existed. King would be patting me on the back while saying well done.
Once again, blaming whites when people should take responsibility for their own failures.

So the white double standard has been applied.

Martin Luther King Day 2020

Monday, January 20
(in 12 days)

The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King fought against white racism. When he made his famous speech in 1963, he was saying that he wanted his kids to live in a world without white racism where they could be seen for the content of their character by WHITES, not that he was talking about some fictional society that ignores racism. We need to understand that almost every word he spoke was in opposition to white racism. We need to learn that he was asking whites to stop being racists and that whites start looking at blacks not for the color of their skin but that WHITES begin looking at us for the content of our character. He was not asking blacks to ignore white racism under the guise of some fake colorblind belief.

That was his dream. The end of white racism. But his life has been deconstructed by right wing racist whites to remake him into a mealy mouthed black conservative republican. When you discuss race in the various social media platforms or society in general, there is always somebody white who thinks they can tell you how what you say would not be approved by King because you are opposing white racism unapologetically and in no uncertain terms. King has been dead for over 50 years now and just like in almost every other matter of race relations; a certain part of the white community has amnesia about King.

Quoting MLK

In these next 12 days, I am going to present a cure for that amnesia.

Martin Luther King Jr. - 'Give Us the Ballot' Speech - May 17, 1957

martin luther king oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris_02.jpg

California Surgeon General Dr. Burke Harris - How early childhood experiences affect children’s future:

California Surgeon General: How Toxic Stress (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health:

Oprah Winfrey Fixing The Hole In Your Soul:

Dr. Bruce D. Perry: Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood:

Peace.

Martin Luther King, Jr. On NBC's Meet the Press (1965) | Archives | NBC News

We need to learn that he was asking whites to stop being racists and that whites start looking at blacks not for the color of their skin but that WHITES begin looking at us for the content of our character.

I look at the character of many black people (including yours IM2) and find it to be lacking!

You used the term "Whites" 13 times in your opening post and every time with a negative connotation.

Therefore, we have canceled MLK day this year just to piss off you racist blacks :auiqs.jpg:

We need to learn that he was asking whites to stop being racists and that whites start looking at blacks not for the color of their skin but that WHITES begin looking at us for the content of our character.

I look at the character of many black people (including yours IM2) and find it to be lacking!

You used the term "Whites" 13 times in your opening post and every time with a negative connotation.

Therefore, we have canceled MLK day this year just to piss off you racist blacks :auiqs.jpg:

I am glad that you can count. Now count the thousand threads in this section denigrating blacks by whites. When I look at whites like you I see a total absence of character and that's how white racists are seen by black people. There are millions of whites with tremendous character who not only refuse to ascribe to the racism of you and others in this forum, but they are out teaching others whites the truth of our histories and ways to rid themselves of that racism. But it is you whites with no character who oppose them, call them all kinds of terrible things and then accuse them of teaching whites to hate being white as if racism is an inherent part of being white. So you see son, you and those like you are being evaluated based on the content of your character. You are a racist.

MLK: "We're Coming to Get Our Check"

MLK was a piece of shit.

However, I am going to celebrate him getting wacked by having a celebratory meal of BBQ watermelon.

I have no problems with MLK. He was not perfect, he possibly could have done some bad things as well, but over all he was fighting for a cause, to take the boot off the neck of Blacks in America. That is pretty much fact, just as much as we know that black soldiers were marginalized in WW2 for their service. He was one of many fighting for life improvements but played a large role in awareness for everyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“Whenever any black person utters words that make white people adjust their collars, white people unfailingly respond with a variation of the phrase “but not all white people.” If they are bold enough, they might even challenge you with the Super Saiyan Caucasian preamble of all preambles: “What would Martin Luther King say about ...”

Michael Harriot

Some people just don't like people who speak in absolutes. It might not be what some black person says... but the way in which they say it that makes a person say "hey it wasn't all whites"
And if they pull out the MLK card... well you may not like it but doesnt it open up the conversation about race? I mean you have a thread here that whites dont want to talk about race, and then at the same time, i think you are very selective about what they are allowed to say, and you would just prefer silence.

“Whenever any black person utters words that make white people adjust their collars, white people unfailingly respond with a variation of the phrase “but not all white people.” If they are bold enough, they might even challenge you with the Super Saiyan Caucasian preamble of all preambles: “What would Martin Luther King say about ...”

Michael Harriot

Some people just don't like people who speak in absolutes. It might not be what some black person says... but the way in which they say it that makes a person say "hey it wasn't all whites"
And if they pull out the MLK card... well you may not like it but doesnt it open up the conversation about race? I mean you have a thread here that whites dont want to talk about race, and then at the same time, i think you are very selective about what they are allowed to say, and you would just prefer silence.

People here are fine speaking in absolutes about all other races. Only until whites are criticized then it's time to make sure we say not all before the word whites. I am not selective, whites here need to start looking at the truth. I am black and having lived as a black person, I can more accurately describe the causes of our problems than whites can. And instead of listening I have to read about what I have seen is not so from people who have not seen it. For example whites here want to talk about unmarried young black women having babies. They see this as a failure of black culture in regards to morals. First off, the term unmarried is assumed by whites here to mean no father is present. But unmarried means not married and dad could live up the block and see his kids every day. Unmarried means no husband, but it doesn't mean no man around as these women have boyfriends. Then as you work in the black community, you see a lot of low self esteem and that low self esteem causes all kinds of problems. That low self esteem is because of white racism. So you talk, but whites here don't really want to talk about race. They want to keep telling us how inferior we are.

Michael Harriot

People here are fine speaking in absolutes about all other races. Only until whites are criticized then it's time to make sure we say not all before the word whites. I am not selective, whites here need to start looking at the truth. I am black and having lived as a black person, I can more accurately describe the causes of our problems than whites can. And instead of listening I have to read about what I have seen is not so from people who have not seen it. For example whites here want to talk about unmarried young black women having babies. They see this as a failure of black culture in regards to morals. First off, the term unmarried is assumed by whites here to mean no father is present. But unmarried means not married and dad could live up the block and see his kids every day. Unmarried means no husband, but it doesn't mean no man around as these women have boyfriends. Then as you work in the black community, you see a lot of low self esteem and that low self esteem causes all kinds of problems. That low self esteem is because of white racism. So you talk, but whites here don't really want to talk about race. They want to keep telling us how inferior we are.
The man was a preacher. That is why he is questioned for some personal choices. He was not a TV evangelist that was corrupted.

Now count the thousand threads in this section denigrating blacks by whites. When I look at whites like you I see a total absence of character and that's how white racists are seen by black people.

I agree IM2...Lets do that!

Lets take a gander thru the threads to see what fine upstanding citizens you are talking about (and don't forget jusse smolette).

CONTENT OF CHARACTER...hmmmmmmmmm...

blacks attack 5 yr. old girl on school bus

Blacks Killing Blacks!!!

Blacks Perpetuate Racism

324,000 U.S. Blacks killed by Blacks in 35 years.

Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Blacks Attack White People

WHY Are Blacks Having To Manufacture / Why Are Blacks MANUFACTURING 'Racism'?

10,865 Blacks Murdered By Other Blacks Between Trayvon Shooting And Zimmerman Verdict

ANOTHER hate crime by blacks

Once upon a time, I would have celebrated it. Now? Thanks to IM2 and the other doofuses with his same mindset, I now see skin color and hell no will I ever celebrate such holidays again that has to do with blacks.

Congrats, IM2. You singlehandedly made me racist.
You were already a racist. You've seen skin color all your life stop trying to tell that lie.

Now count the thousand threads in this section denigrating blacks by whites. When I look at whites like you I see a total absence of character and that's how white racists are seen by black people.

I agree IM2...Lets do that!

Lets take a gander thru the threads to see what fine upstanding citizens you are talking about (and don't forget jusse smolette).

CONTENT OF CHARACTER...hmmmmmmmmm...

blacks attack 5 yr. old girl on school bus

Blacks Killing Blacks!!!

Blacks Perpetuate Racism

324,000 U.S. Blacks killed by Blacks in 35 years.

Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Blacks Attack White People

WHY Are Blacks Having To Manufacture / Why Are Blacks MANUFACTURING 'Racism'?

10,865 Blacks Murdered By Other Blacks Between Trayvon Shooting And Zimmerman Verdict

ANOTHER hate crime by blacks
Lol! You proved my point for me. Whites have been killing whites in similar numbers. Annually black ares the ones most victimized in hate crime. By whites. You're boring. Same old white racist bullshit.

Forum List

Back