Martin Luther King Day 2020

Understand universal law

Low logical people does not do what high logic people does

The wise founders had only the most wise to vote which made this great country

Stooopid to include low logic people voting equal to high logic people

Wise flight will leave the nation like it did with Rhodesia and South Africa

Everyone loses When wise flight occurs

That will happen when making low logics voting equal to high logical people

If your ultimate goal is to be seen as an idiot with no sane remarks to add, then Mission Accomplished. You done good Boo Boo.

Loons in a looney bin are what democrats are

They cannot understand how stoopid they are

I'll give your remark serious consideration as soon as I finish evaluating your suggestion of limited voting rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 299066
"Come heeyah and gibs doktah kang sum lovin gur....foes I haves ta rapes ya!"

I wonder how many lil kangs he made? The world may never know...the extent of the raping.
Martin Luther King Jr ‘laughed as pastor friend raped woman in hotel and had affairs with 40 women’, FBI tapes claim
The expected debunked racist conspiracy theory. Now tell us about his communism.
You know...for one who bitches about links you should try reading them. You know there are tapes of Lucifer Coon laughing and joking as a woman is raped right? You know 'REVEREND' King had multiple multiple extra marital affairs? This is all very well documented.
However...I am communicating with a member of a 'community' who completely lacks any moral fiber whatsoever. To you lot...this is all very normal and expected.

His affairs are known. So is the fact that women were drawn to him, meaning he was offered the pussy. You wouldn't know anything about that incel. You talk about a disproven claim but worship slave owners that raped men and women at will. Don't say shit to me about morals punk.
IM2....people can talk things but they do not respect things when they get it. Back in the late 1970's, a job I worked was awarded MLK day as a holiday. Practically every African American that had seniority did not take the day off as they waited until it was warmer to use the hours. Even I noticed it. I was forced off and did not care. How dare they? True story.

So the white double standard has been applied.

Monday, January 20
(in 12 days)

The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King fought against white racism. When he made his famous speech in 1963, he was saying that he wanted his kids to live in a world without white racism where they could be seen for the content of their character by WHITES, not that he was talking about some fictional society that ignores racism. We need to understand that almost every word he spoke was in opposition to white racism. We need to learn that he was asking whites to stop being racists and that whites start looking at blacks not for the color of their skin but that WHITES begin looking at us for the content of our character. He was not asking blacks to ignore white racism under the guise of some fake colorblind belief.

That was his dream. The end of white racism. But his life has been deconstructed by right wing racist whites to remake him into a mealy mouthed black conservative republican. When you discuss race in the various social media platforms or society in general, there is always somebody white who thinks they can tell you how what you say would not be approved by King because you are opposing white racism unapologetically and in no uncertain terms. King has been dead for over 50 years now and just like in almost every other matter of race relations; a certain part of the white community has amnesia about King.

Quoting MLK

In these next 12 days, I am going to present a cure for that amnesia.

Martin Luther King Jr. - 'Give Us the Ballot' Speech - May 17, 1957

You mentioned “white racism” over and over in 2 paragraphs while discussing Dr. King. In how many of the good doctors remarkable speeches did he ever utter the words “white racism”? Perhaps he never used those words in his speeches because he was truly, in his heart and mind, against racism. I’ll admit I can learn a lot from MLK, so could you if you would read his words, rather than change them.

Nice try.

Three Evils of Society: War, Poverty, and Racism - MLK Speech 1967

I know what kings message was. It was for whites to stop being racists and take responsibility for yourselves to change.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.
You claim you really don't think King was speaking to Black Americans?

Pro tip: Never pretend to be stupider than you are.

King was speaking to you. He was telling you to be a man. Yet you choose to be Byrd's bitch.

Truly, you're a dumb ass.

King never said anything about racism one of them says.

306738704-quote-Martin-Luther-King-Jr_-discrimination-is-a-hellhound-that-gnaws-at-100766.png

martin-luther-king-jr-quote-sofreshandsogreendotcom.jpg

25046851-MLK.png

So when King was speaking about the situation for blacks in America, what in the hell was he voicing his opposition to if not WHITE RACISM?

End the psychosis.

View attachment 299066
"Come heeyah and gibs doktah kang sum lovin gur....foes I haves ta rapes ya!"

I wonder how many lil kangs he made? The world may never know...the extent of the raping.
Martin Luther King Jr ‘laughed as pastor friend raped woman in hotel and had affairs with 40 women’, FBI tapes claim
The expected debunked racist conspiracy theory. Now tell us about his communism.
You know...for one who bitches about links you should try reading them. You know there are tapes of Lucifer Coon laughing and joking as a woman is raped right? You know 'REVEREND' King had multiple multiple extra marital affairs? This is all very well documented.
However...I am communicating with a member of a 'community' who completely lacks any moral fiber whatsoever. To you lot...this is all very normal and expected.

His affairs are known. So is the fact that women were drawn to him, meaning he was offered the pussy. You wouldn't know anything about that incel. You talk about a disproven claim but worship slave owners that raped men and women at will. Don't say shit to me about morals punk.
IM2....people can talk things but they do not respect things when they get it. Back in the late 1970's, a job I worked was awarded MLK day as a holiday. Practically every African American that had seniority did not take the day off as they waited until it was warmer to use the hours. Even I noticed it. I was forced off and did not care. How dare they? True story.
Another white anecdotal story that proves nothing.

You learn something every day. Today on January 8th, 2020, I read a statement from a person that to paraphrase, was telling me how Dr. King was not opposing white racism. Now I understand this is a discussion/debate forum, but that is an example of how obtuse white racists are pertaining to ANY discussion of race.

You learn something every day. Today on January 8th, 2020, I read a statement from a person that to paraphrase, was telling me how Dr. King was not opposing white racism. Now I understand this is a discussion/debate forum, but that is an example of how obtuse white racists are pertaining to ANY discussion of race.

That's not really a surprise is it? That group being obtuse isn't just limited to discussions of race. It's their standard behavior in all cases.

That's not really a surprise is it? That group being obtuse isn't just limited to discussions of race. It's their standard behavior in all cases.
True.

Monday, January 20
(in 12 days)

The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King fought against white racism. When he made his famous speech in 1963, he was saying that he wanted his kids to live in a world without white racism where they could be seen for the content of their character by WHITES, not that he was talking about some fictional society that ignores racism. We need to understand that almost every word he spoke was in opposition to white racism. We need to learn that he was asking whites to stop being racists and that whites start looking at blacks not for the color of their skin but that WHITES begin looking at us for the content of our character. He was not asking blacks to ignore white racism under the guise of some fake colorblind belief.

That was his dream. The end of white racism. But his life has been deconstructed by right wing racist whites to remake him into a mealy mouthed black conservative republican. When you discuss race in the various social media platforms or society in general, there is always somebody white who thinks they can tell you how what you say would not be approved by King because you are opposing white racism unapologetically and in no uncertain terms. King has been dead for over 50 years now and just like in almost every other matter of race relations; a certain part of the white community has amnesia about King.

Quoting MLK

You mentioned “white racism” over and over in 2 paragraphs while discussing Dr. King. In how many of the good doctors remarkable speeches did he ever utter the words “white racism”? Perhaps he never used those words in his speeches because he was truly, in his heart and mind, against racism. I’ll admit I can learn a lot from MLK, so could you if you would read his words, rather than change them.

Nice try.

Where in that speech does he utter “white racism”? Don’t pretend to put your unworthy words into his mouth.

His alleged personal life aside, Dr. King is respected by most Americans for at least two reasons:

1. He was for peaceful advocacy.

a. I assume that he would be appalled by the violent demonstrations during the decades following his assassination and by the violence currently being directed toward a certain religion in New York City.

2. Because of his low-key and civil tone, Dr. King convinced most Americans that it was time to dismantle de jure segregation in the South and de facto segregation in the North.

a. I assume that he would be appalled by the way the word "racism" is tossed around so promiscuously today.

306738704-quote-Martin-Luther-King-Jr_-discrimination-is-a-hellhound-that-gnaws-at-100766.png

25046851-MLK.png

So when King was speaking about the situation for blacks in America, what in the hell was he voicing his opposition to if not WHITE RACISM?

End the psychosis.
Do you have any quotes where he talks about "He Hoes"?

25046851-MLK.png

End the psychosis.
Does Thomas Jefferson? Because right now we know Jefferson raped slaves, but what you say about King is doubted by historians that have studied this. And even at that, he did end apartheid in America. It's no surprise that a little white fag like you wants to try discrediting him.

25046851-MLK.png

End the psychosis.
Does Thomas Jefferson? Because right now we know Jefferson raped slaves, but what you say about King is doubted by historians that have studied this. And even at that, he did end apartheid in America. It's no surprise that a little white fag like you wants to try discrediting him.
Can you really 'rape' a slave? That's like saying "You stole your horse".
He ended nothing. Whites and white justices ended the apartheid. Kang was nothing more than a rapist and Jew funded rabble rouser.

His alleged personal life aside, Dr. King is respected by most Americans for at least two reasons:

1. He was for peaceful advocacy.

a. I assume that he would be appalled by the violent demonstrations during the decades following his assassination and by the violence currently being directed toward a certain religion in New York City.

2. Because of his low-key and civil tone, Dr. King convinced most Americans that it was time to dismantle de jure segregation in the South and de facto segregation in the North.

a. I assume that he would be appalled by the way the word "racism" is tossed around so promiscuously today.
You might not want to assume. King was murdered by a white American. Before that he was beaten and jailed. He endured consistent death threats. He is respected now because he is dead and whites can recreate a King that fits what they believe. If King were alive today, people such as yourself would be calling him a black racist.

Monday, January 20
(in 12 days)

Quoting MLK

Nice try.

Where in that speech does he utter “white racism”? Don’t pretend to put your unworthy words into his mouth.

I don't have to put words in his mouth. Maybe you need to keep Dr. Kings name out of your unworthy mouth.

Because he damn sure wasn't talking about black racism.

Forum List

Back