Martin Luther King Day 2020

View attachment 299066
"Come heeyah and gibs doktah kang sum lovin gur....foes I haves ta rapes ya!"

I wonder how many lil kangs he made? The world may never know...the extent of the raping.
Martin Luther King Jr ‘laughed as pastor friend raped woman in hotel and had affairs with 40 women’, FBI tapes claim
The expected debunked racist conspiracy theory. Now tell us about his communism.
When was it debunked? They cant even access those records for another few years, so how could it be debunked?
Despite the fact Trump is a serial womanizer -- I am sure you overlook that in favor of how much he appeases to your need to hate....

Despite MLK having affairs, people overlook that in favor of how much he did for the world....and that's the reason he will always be revered in a way your cult leader can only dream....because 20 years after this discussion -- we will still be celebrating the life of MLK...but we damn sure won't be celebrating the life of Trump in that same way...

and that is what pisses the closet racists off the most....

Oh yea, that is another victory of King....he stomped racists so effectively that now the dic suckers gotta go in the closet with their racism.....the victory of the Civil Rights era was that it was no longer acceptable by society to be blatantly racist....thanks to people like MLK
If its proven that hes into rape, all that is out the window. No one will respect him and no one will bring his name up anymore for any reason. No one will reference his "i have a dream" speech ever again either.
No it's not. He'll be celebrated like he is now since we black folk know all about COINTELPRO and that faggot Hoovers racist obsession with bringing down King.

And when punks like you start talking, you will be reminded of the slave owning, slave raping "founders". Then we will petition for either a Malcolm X day, or Harriet Tubman day.
You would support a rapist? :cuckoo:

View attachment 299066

I wonder how many lil kangs he made? The world may never know...the extent of the raping.
Martin Luther King Jr ‘laughed as pastor friend raped woman in hotel and had affairs with 40 women’, FBI tapes claim
The expected debunked racist conspiracy theory. Now tell us about his communism.
When was it debunked? They cant even access those records for another few years, so how could it be debunked?
Despite the fact Trump is a serial womanizer -- I am sure you overlook that in favor of how much he appeases to your need to hate....

Despite MLK having affairs, people overlook that in favor of how much he did for the world....and that's the reason he will always be revered in a way your cult leader can only dream....because 20 years after this discussion -- we will still be celebrating the life of MLK...but we damn sure won't be celebrating the life of Trump in that same way...

Oh yea, that is another victory of King....he stomped racists so effectively that now the dic suckers gotta go in the closet with their racism.....the victory of the Civil Rights era was that it was no longer acceptable by society to be blatantly racist....thanks to people like MLK
If its proven that hes into rape, all that is out the window. No one will respect him and no one will bring his name up anymore for any reason. No one will reference his "i have a dream" speech ever again either.
No it's not. He'll be celebrated like he is now since we black folk know all about COINTELPRO and that faggot Hoovers racist obsession with bringing down King.

And when punks like you start talking, you will be reminded of the slave owning, slave raping "founders". Then we will petition for either a Malcolm X day, or Harriet Tubman day.
No one supports rapist slave owners. You on the other hand would. If the story about MLK is true, those poor women were treated like sex slaves.

I have this respect for ML King. Its not anything I can verbalize. Its in my heart. I have had a dream or two where I met him. I also voted for Trump because I see what a bunch of pandering demagogues the democratic party has slid down to.

Martin Luther King Speaks! "I’ve Been to the Mountaintop" (Full)

No one supports rapist slave owners. You on the other hand would. If the story about MLK is true, those poor women were treated like sex slaves.
You not only support proven slave owning rapists, but you celebrate a document they produced and a flag they created. You choose to maintain and cherish the system they created. As the story is told, King didn't rape anyone. But the story is doubted by experts. There is no doubt about the slave owning founders.

You not only support proven slave owning rapists, but you celebrate a document they produced and a flag they created. You choose to maintain and cherish the system they created. As the story is told, King didn't rape anyone. But the story is doubted by experts. There is no doubt about the slave owning founders.
What slave owning rapist have i ever endorsed? :cuckoo:

View attachment 299066

MLK Day is tomorrow.....my sons and I will be celebrating it....

and Trump is still impeached......so fuck what you yapping about, pussy...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What slave owning rapist have i ever endorsed? :cuckoo:
All of them.

I am old enough to remember the man and very much supported what he did. he was very couragious and also very much necessary during those times when there was real discrimination against black people.

I think it is a damn shame that vicious racists like IM2 devote so much effort to trying to recreate the man in such a way as to give the impression he was another stupid black racist like they are. It tarnishes the name of a dignified man who accomplished so many good things in his life.

His affairs are known. So is the fact that women were drawn to him, meaning he was offered the pussy. You wouldn't know anything about that incel. You talk about a disproven claim but worship slave owners that raped men and women at will. Don't say shit to me about morals punk.

Fair enough.

However, I've lived long enough to know that if you mess with another man's Old Lady or daughter, you might get plugged.

Myself I celebrated the holiday for the great conservative MLK, went to KFC and drank some Schlitz Malt Liquor.

On St. Paddy's Day, every one is Irish, and on MLK Day, everyone is black

His affairs are known. So is the fact that women were drawn to him, meaning he was offered the pussy. You wouldn't know anything about that incel. You talk about a disproven claim but worship slave owners that raped men and women at will. Don't say shit to me about morals punk.

Fair enough.

However, I've lived long enough to know that if you mess with another man's Old Lady or daughter, you might get plugged.

Myself I celebrated the holiday for the great conservative MLK, went to KFC and drank some Schlitz Malt Liquor.

On St. Paddy's Day, every one is Irish, and on MLK Day, everyone is black

King was no conservative and you ain't black at any time.

Martin Luther King Jr. will live on forever as a voice for those of ANY skin color who have been mistreated and not respected. He spoke of peace for us ALL. A great and honorable man.

Hi. Would the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Ph.D, recognize and support the late #Integrationist, urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence Homicide and Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's often misinterpreted, much ignored #THUGLIFE #ChildAbuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION PSA that applies to American & foreign born ppl of ALL backgrounds!

Martin Luther King, Jr..png
_tupac dr nadine burke harris common_A.png
Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris_2.png

Peace.

Martin Luther King Jr. will live on forever as a voice for those of ANY skin color who have been mistreated and not respected. He spoke of peace for us ALL. A great and honorable man.
He will live on as a man who fought for black equality. Because that's who he was fighting for. He does not represent whites who imagine they are losing rights because of the very things King fought and died for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back