Martin Luther and Coretta King in a snipers nest Dallas Texas, 22 November 1963

SO quote for us here in THIS thread where you called him out? Or admit you won't or better yet admit you believe him.

When I first read it I thought it was a joke. If the guy is serious then this has to be a contender for 2010's Dumbest Fucking Theory in the World contest. The difference between you lockstep punks and me is I do call out bullshit no matter who says. Your group is so pathetic you will cheer a lie if it's directed at someone you personally don't like. It's because you don't live by any principles at all.

This guy makes good threads once in a while about 9/11 but then he goes and makes stupid threads like this.He does that at another site i post at as well. He is one of those ops who pretend to be on our side but is really with them.He goes around calling blacks the N word all the time and hates jews as well.He is a rascist and hates blacks as well as you can tell with this thread he made.

I declare a 3 way tie between Marty, Curvey, and 9/11 Nutty for dumbest poster of the year. Eots and Terral are just garbage and can't help themselves.

When I first read it I thought it was a joke. If the guy is serious then this has to be a contender for 2010's Dumbest Fucking Theory in the World contest. The difference between you lockstep punks and me is I do call out bullshit no matter who says. Your group is so pathetic you will cheer a lie if it's directed at someone you personally don't like. It's because you don't live by any principles at all.

This guy makes good threads once in a while about 9/11 but then he goes and makes stupid threads like this.He does that at another site i post at as well. He is one of those ops who pretend to be on our side but is really with them.He goes around calling blacks the N word all the time and hates jews as well.He is a rascist and hates blacks as well as you can tell with this thread he made.

I declare a 3 way tie between Marty, Curvey, and 9/11 Nutty for dumbest poster of the year. Eots and Terral are just garbage and can't help themselves.

What is your personal obsession with me all about? You mad like your whiny bitch buddies you can't debate 9E so you look for stoopid shit to cry about? It's pretty obvious....

What is your personal obsession with me all about? You mad like your whiny bitch buddies you can't debate 9E so you look for stoopid shit to cry about? It's pretty obvious....

its best to ignore this stupid fuck troll.this guy goes around to all these several different message boards everywhere trolling like he does here.he spends hours on ened at all these different sites.biggest troll in the world.in fact he is such a troll many people at this one site who laugh at his constant stupidity that he displays like he does here,made a thread about him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST? that just says it all about him.the guy is just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is give it to him by responding to him.same with his other buddy troll slack jaw idiot.

like you said,they cant debate so they just attack people for speaking the truth.

its best to ignore this stupid fuck troll.this guy goes around to all these several different message boards everywhere trolling like he does here.he spends hours on ened at all these different sites.biggest troll in the world.in fact he is such a troll many people at this one site who laugh at his constant stupidity that he displays like he does here,made a thread about him called IS CANDY CORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST? that just says it all about him.the guy is just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is give it to him by responding to him.same with his other buddy troll slack jaw idiot.

like you said,they cant debate so they just attack people for speaking the truth.
yeah, dipshit, ignore anyone that doesnt agree with your delusions

Says the Divetroll....lol

Says the Divetroll....lol
i dont have anyone in my ignore list
you dipshits are too much fun to ignore

:rofl:

I enjoy ignoring those not on my ignore list, it is much more fun than ignoring someone that I can't see.
911nutjob, clownlite, creativewetdreams all are not worth responding to. That is why i have taken Terral's approach. I just make my posts, and ignore the moronic treasonous twoofers. The I claim nobody has met my challenge.
Next I am going to do what clownlite does, I am going to start accusing everyone of running away,, after refusing to engage in debate and only insulting others.

New Topics

Forum List

Back