Martin Luther and Coretta King in a snipers nest Dallas Texas, 22 November 1963

Feb 21, 2010
The killing of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in Dallas Texas, on 22 November 1963.

image-1E0F_4B4D7FA2.jpg

Lethal gunfire came from two directions on the GK, the red spot shows the location of the weapon fired from behind the picket fence some meters past the corner, positively identified as a "Short Sam" version of an AR 15 rifle,

image-6836_4B4D7FA2.jpg

In the super enhanced pic a la the Badgeman pic that has disappeared from the internet, which also positively identifies the third tramp Charles Frederick Rogers as the gunman, the "pinwheel" pattern is where the flash dissipated thru the flash hider at the muzzle.

image-2B61_4B4D7FA2.jpg
image-E4A9_4B4D7FA2.jpg
image-8FDC_4B4D7FA2.jpg

The figures behind the shooter are Martin Luther and Coretta King!

Download The Moorman Polaroid large file,

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/moorman/3Moorman_20Whole_20Frame5.jpg

Then use the above negative image as a guide, search for the "pinwheel" pattern, then use photo enhancement software to enlarge and process the image to see the MLK's faces emerge,

Good software will show the raised foresight of the "Shorty" AR 15, and will positively identify Charles Frederick Rogers, the "third tramp" as the rifleman!

Last edited:
OK we now officially have some crazier then Terrel or Curvelight on the board.

And the really crazy thing is that none of the twoofers willl say shit to him about any of this

You got your crowd mixed up with others. It's you insecure jerks that never ever calls each other out even when you are straight up lying.

SO quote for us here in THIS thread where you called him out? Or admit you won't or better yet admit you believe him.

OK we now officially have some crazier then Terrel or Curvelight on the board.

Don't be too hasty.

If you stare for a long time at the "sniper" in the "image" and then quickly look at a blank piece of white paper, in the background you CAN make out another figure.

Sadly, it turns out to be a Mouse.

I never trusted that Mickey or his goofy dog, either.

And the really crazy thing is that none of the twoofers willl say shit to him about any of this

You got your crowd mixed up with others. It's you insecure jerks that never ever calls each other out even when you are straight up lying.

SO quote for us here in THIS thread where you called him out? Or admit you won't or better yet admit you believe him.

When I first read it I thought it was a joke. If the guy is serious then this has to be a contender for 2010's Dumbest Fucking Theory in the World contest. The difference between you lockstep punks and me is I do call out bullshit no matter who says. Your group is so pathetic you will cheer a lie if it's directed at someone you personally don't like. It's because you don't live by any principles at all.

:lol: This is the best one yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A]YouTube - Mission Impossible Theme(full theme)[/ame]

When I first read it I thought it was a joke. If the guy is serious then this has to be a contender for 2010's Dumbest Fucking Theory in the World contest. The difference between you lockstep punks and me is I do call out bullshit no matter who says. Your group is so pathetic you will cheer a lie if it's directed at someone you personally don't like. It's because you don't live by any principles at all.

This guy makes good threads once in a while about 9/11 but then he goes and makes stupid threads like this.He does that at another site i post at as well. He is one of those ops who pretend to be on our side but is really with them.He goes around calling blacks the N word all the time and hates jews as well.He is a rascist and hates blacks as well as you can tell with this thread he made.

Forum List

Back