martial law,murderous govt and a lawless elite

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB5XL7J5k1A]Martial Law, Murderous Govt & Lawless Elite - YouTube[/ame]

So you want us to spend 6 minutes of our life watching a video without any idea what we are supposed to be learning from it just because you post it here?

So you want us to spend 6 minutes of our life watching a video without any idea what we are supposed to be learning from it just because you post it here?

One word will tell you all you need to know: Rense.

All in all that one is more than a little abrasive. First off, he sounds like one of the guys I know at from around this small rural town. You remember little guy? I live where bill cooper used to. Not in his house, in the same town.
Second, I am not afraid nor do I feel fleeced, a theme repeated several times throughout this guy's diatribe.
That all being said; some of what this guy says has a certain amount of validity. The repeated rantings concerning how deplorable it is to seemingly attempt to use a mass murder to advance an agenda is valid.
The children we have killed in wars and the constitutional question of executing a citizen without trial is another valid point.

I consider the act of using two valid points to inflict 6 minutes of non amusing ranting to be at the very least self agrandizing and at the very worst just as vile as using a mass murder to advance a political agenda.

Btw....hi little guy. I don't see you much since my promotion.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

a couple frady cat trolls who only see what they want to see which is why they wont watch the video.

Forum List

Back