CDZ Martial Law in America

After WW1 the U.S. adopted a very foolish foreign policy of Isolationism. If FDR had not managed to get America involved the Nazis would have been victorious.

Even today many misguided folks want us to withdraw from the World scene....simply not possible if we want to remain a viable nation.

The great danger we face comes from folks who want to deny the threats that our enemies pose. They want like obama to defund our military and sincerely believe everyone wants to be our friend if we do what they want.
Again we disagree.

The policy was NOT isolation, but non-intervention. We sure could use a lot of that today.

What nation has been at war nearly nonstop since WWII? What nation has invaded more nation’s than all others, since WWII? What nation has been responsible for the deaths of civilians over all others?

Isolationism in the 1920's: US History for Kids ***
Milestones: 1937–1945 - Office of the Historian

A brief history of American isolationism
Yeah statist interventionists ALWAYS refer to nonintervention as isolationism. It is their way of denigrating the Founder’s policy. Pure propaganda. Can’t have lots of war following such a policy and can’t enrich and empower the ruling class. You must have noticed this right?

If you think our foreign policy these past several decades, is admirable and effective. You need to think again.

Did I say Isolationism is admirable or effective...of course not...ridiculously stupid.

If England, France and America had not be so isolationist or non-interventionist if you prefer.....Germany would not have been able to re-arm and once again go to war.

Not even to mention other foreign policy failures....right up to this day aka the loss of China to the Communists, the failure to defeat N. Korea, the intervention in the Suez Crisis by Eisenhower, the failure to support the Hungarian revolt against Communist Russia in the Stalin era, the failure to win in Vietnam, the bay of pigs fiasco, somalia, and the invasion of Iraq instead of Iran.

You are far too cynical.
LOL.

Clearly our government’s policy of constant intervention has been a failure, to say nothing of the millions it has killed.

Well, we are still here...clear evidence we have done something right. We have not killed millions.....exagerration does not help your position.

"We first need a period of martial law followed by a new form of government"

Who would declare this MARTIAL LAW?

Trump?
The military?
You?
Pence?
the GOP?
Fox News?

"We first need a period of martial law followed by a new form of government"

How do you envision this period of MARTIAL LAW?

What would it entail?

The military roaming our streets with tanks shooting people who come out after dark?
All laws suspended?
Politicians (democrats) being FORCEFULLY removed from office? Lynchings? Shootings?
Conservative Christian soldiers asking everyone to show their Conservative Christian Republican Identification cards?

A new form of government?

What form?
Who gets to decide what form?
Will voting be allowed or denied in this new form of government?
Will we still elect our politicians or will Emperor Trump just choose them all for us?
Will liberals be allowed to vote? (after all, THEY are the ENEMIES who HATE America and created this mess in the first place) Will liberals be allowed to live?

Since liberals are the REAL ENEMY and the traitors who created this mess should we ban and censor all forms of liberal speech and books? We certainly don't want to have to do this again in another fifty years.

After we take FIRM CONTROL of the government (Newt Gingrich; "we must change the laws of the land to reflect our religious beliefs and see to it that they can NEVER be changed again") How do we take firm control of the minds of the people? If liberals are allowed the freedom to spread their lies this could all happen again in 50 years.

On a federal level, only the president has the power to impose Martial Law. In each state the governor has the right to impose martial law within the borders of the state.

I think what needs to be accomplished could be accomplished in a very short period of time....arrest the most prominent figures disrespecting the office of the Presidency, jail all the antifa morons, lock up all the journalists promoting fake news, pose heavy fines for any media outlet disseminating fake news and or outright lies. Lock up all those disrespecting the military.....impose a heavy fine or jail time for anyone burning an American flag.....maybe one or two public hangings and the problem would be solved.

The march towards martial law is something that is often ignored by the general public, often labeled as Quackery or something belonging on conspiracy websites.

What is martial law?
If you’re looking for a definition, then Martial Law basically means using state or national military force to enforce the will of the government on the people.

Under a declaration of martial law, Constitutional freedoms and liberties are suspended, and civilians are no longer entitled to their civil rights. It basically allows the government, to ignore the Constitution and impose its will through military force.

History of Martial Law in the United States of America

The Civil War Ushers in a Strong Central Government through Martial Law Enforcement
civilwar.jpg

Flash back a hundred years, and many of the most egregious examples of martial law can be found throughout the civil war. While today’s history books largely ignore the real reasons for the war or the many atrocities committed by President Lincoln, the facts of what really happened cannot be disputed.

The reason we have lost so many of our liberties can be tied directly to the civil war.

On September 15, 1863, President Lincoln imposed martial law. While history contends the war was fought to end slavery, the truth is, Lincoln by his own admission never really cared about freeing slaves. In fact, Lincoln never intended to abolish slavery, his main interest was centralizing government power and using the federal government to exert complete control over all citizens. The abolishment of slavery was only a byproduct of the war. It actually took the 13th amendment to end slavery, since Lincoln actually only freed Southern slaves, not slaves in states loyal to the Union.

During the Civil War, Lincoln continually violated the Constitution, in some cases suspending the entire Constitution that he swore to uphold.

• He suspended the writ of Habeas Corpus without the consent of congress.
  • He shut down newspapers whose writers displayed any dissent to Union policy or spoke out against him.
  • He raised troops without the consent of Congress.
  • He closed courts by force.
  • He even imprisoned citizens, newspaper owners,and elected officials without cause and without a trial.
Not to forget how FDR imposed a west coast evacuation of the Japanese during WWII.

Many are beginning to think it is now time to once again impose Martial Law in order to preserve America.

Bottom Line...we must have law and order. We must regain control of our borders. We must deport those who pose a threat to America. Just common sense. Unless you want to see America degraded to 3rd world status.

I wouldn't mind seeing a more strict , authoritarian if you will, government. I mean my God when Rosie O'donell can openly bribe two US Senators with no penalty, we're the furthest thing from martial law.
You are assuming authoritian rule would end such practices, ignoring the historical fact that corruption increases under authoritian rule.

You are assuming authoritian rule would end such practices, ignoring the historical fact that corruption increases under authoritian rule.

Ah but I didn't say I would be alright with an authoritarian regime, I said I would be alright with a little bit more "martial law"

Again we disagree.

The policy was NOT isolation, but non-intervention. We sure could use a lot of that today.

What nation has been at war nearly nonstop since WWII? What nation has invaded more nation’s than all others, since WWII? What nation has been responsible for the deaths of civilians over all others?

Isolationism in the 1920's: US History for Kids ***
Milestones: 1937–1945 - Office of the Historian

A brief history of American isolationism
Yeah statist interventionists ALWAYS refer to nonintervention as isolationism. It is their way of denigrating the Founder’s policy. Pure propaganda. Can’t have lots of war following such a policy and can’t enrich and empower the ruling class. You must have noticed this right?

If you think our foreign policy these past several decades, is admirable and effective. You need to think again.

Did I say Isolationism is admirable or effective...of course not...ridiculously stupid.

If England, France and America had not be so isolationist or non-interventionist if you prefer.....Germany would not have been able to re-arm and once again go to war.

Not even to mention other foreign policy failures....right up to this day aka the loss of China to the Communists, the failure to defeat N. Korea, the intervention in the Suez Crisis by Eisenhower, the failure to support the Hungarian revolt against Communist Russia in the Stalin era, the failure to win in Vietnam, the bay of pigs fiasco, somalia, and the invasion of Iraq instead of Iran.

You are far too cynical.
LOL.

Clearly our government’s policy of constant intervention has been a failure, to say nothing of the millions it has killed.

Well, we are still here...clear evidence we have done something right. We have not killed millions.....exagerration does not help your position.
Two incorrect things there.

Because we are still here means nothing. We as a nation are unrecognizable from the nation the Founders founded. When the central government today is omnipresent and unlimited, this can hardly be considered similar.

Do you know how many Iraqis died in W’s war of aggression? How about all those who died in LBJ’s war of aggression? Add to that the massive numbers of Germans and Japanese civilians massacred from the air by the US government, during WWII. Add to that the massive numbers of North Korean civilians massacred by the US. Can you say millions?

Ah but I didn't say I would be alright with an authoritarian regime, I said I would be alright with a little bit more "martial law"
I didn’t see that. Your post....

I wouldn't mind seeing a more strict , authoritarian if you will, government. I mean my God when Rosie O'donell can openly bribe two US Senators with no penalty, we're the furthest thing from martial law.

You are far too cynical.
LOL.

Two incorrect things there.

Because we are still here means nothing. We as a nation are unrecognizable from the nation the Founders founded. When the central government today is omnipresent and unlimited, this can hardly be considered similar.

Do you know how many Iraqis died in W’s war of aggression? How about all those who died in LBJ’s war of aggression? Add to that the massive numbers of Germans and Japanese civilians massacred from the air by the US government, during WWII. Add to that the massive numbers of North Korean civilians massacred by the US. Can you say millions?

No, I cannot say millions you said that in your attempt to spread anti-american propaganda.

Now for some truth................Five Facts: Civilian Deaths in Iraq

Civilian casualties in the war in Afghanistan (2001–present) - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back