Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

Hi Retired:

Ok here is the deal, imminent means SOON. So lets give it 3 months. If July passes and we have no Martial law will Terral, Eots and the rest admit they are paranoid for no good reason?

Hold your horses! If you go back to the Opening Post and review the information for the very first link (this video), the Title is:

Dailymotion - Martial Law Imminent USA 2009, a video from Auzarmes. Martial, Law, USA, NWO

"MARTIAL LAW IMMINENT USA 2009"

Terral said 2009.

So there it is.

Que the Twilight zone Music and the Outer limits opening scene.

Already tap dancing as I suspected.

A definition for you and Eots.

imminent definition | Dictionary.com

It means ABOUT to happen. But hey I will give you the WHOLE Year. Of course all that means is in 2010 you make the same ignorant claim.

How can I be so sure? Because if it actually happens I won't be alive anymore to care, you see I have several rifles and will arm myself and resist.

But you delusional people need help.

I suspect Obama will do his best to restrict out freedoms even more with the excuse he is just looking out for us. But this is JUST like the claim Bush was gonna declare Martial law in 2008 and that he would become Dictator for life. Of course all the turds that made the Bush claim have since claimed no one ever said that and especially not them.

uh- huh ......im⋅mi⋅nent   /ˈɪmənənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [im-uh-nuhnt] Show IPA
–adjective 1. likely to occur at any moment....

Synonyms:
1. near, at hand. Imminent, Impending, Threatening all may carry the implication of menace, misfortune, disaster, but they do so in differing degrees. Imminent may portend evil: an imminent catastrophe, but also may mean simply “about to happen”: The merger is imminent. Impending has a weaker sense of immediacy and threat than imminent: Real tax relief legislation is impending, but it too may be used in situations portending disaster: impending social upheaval; to dread the impending investigation. Threatening almost always suggests ominous warning and menace: a threatening sky just before the tornado struck.

Hi Retired:

Ok here is the deal, imminent means SOON. So lets give it 3 months. If July passes and we have no Martial law will Terral, Eots and the rest admit they are paranoid for no good reason?

Hold your horses! If you go back to the Opening Post and review the information for the very first link (this video), the Title is:

Dailymotion - Martial Law Imminent USA 2009, a video from Auzarmes. Martial, Law, USA, NWO

Terral said 2009.

So there it is.

that was the title of the article he posted...and it has been well clarified as to the ability to avert..and shown it is actually contained within the word itself...so there it is

Last edited:
Hi Retired:

A definition for you and Eots . . .

Please forgive, but the Retired Guy is of no use to anybody waking up to the "Martial Law" reality taking place in the USA 'right now' from sea to shining sea.

Alex Jones Show 2009-02-17 D. H. Williamstalks FEMA, martial law...

Listen to the Martial Law discussion taking place between Alex Jones and D. H. Williams (Mass Grave info) to gain some insight on what our 'mortal enemies' are doing right now.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Retired:

A definition for you and Eots . . .

Please forgive, but the Retired Guy is of no use to anybody waking up to the "Martial Law" reality taking place in the USA 'right now' from sea to shining sea.

Alex Jones Show 2009-02-17 D. H. Williamstalks FEMA, martial law...

Listen to the Martial Law discussion taking place between Alex Jones and D. H. Williams (2-17-09) to gain some insight on what are 'mortal enemies' are doing right now.

GL,

Terral

do you have your own theories as to how we may be approaching Martial law? I would like YOUR view.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Terral said 2009.

So there it is.

Toro - can I just ask that you and all of your Canadian friends don't rub it in when we have Martial Law?

Since we all know each other, I'll make sure to inform all Canadians not to make fun of Americans when Bush or Obama or Biden or Palin or Huckabee or whomever is leading the country when martial law inevitably is imposed.

Of course, Yukon probably won't listen to me. But he's retarded.

Terral said 2009.

So there it is.

Toro - can I just ask that you and all of your Canadian friends don't rub it in when we have Martial Law?

Since we all know each other, I'll make sure to inform all Canadians not to make fun of Americans when Bush or Obama or Biden or Palin or Huckabee or whomever is leading the country when martial law inevitably is imposed.

Of course, Yukon probably won't listen to me. But he's retarded.

Toro riding to spread the word not to make fun of the Americans.

c

Toro riding to spread the word not to make fun of the Americans.

This Martial Law Warning is REAL and you guys still have time to wake the hell up! Everybody should take six minutes and listen to this Cop telling the truth about what is now on the horizon.

US COP ADMITS 911 INSIDE JOB & FEMA DEATH CAMPS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epqyh-VImqA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZy-lbYMhg&feature=related"]FEMA Camps on Google Earth[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WnezhaKz78&NR=1"]FEMA List - Red, Blue, or Yellow stickers...[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQwmfjjKPEM"]FEMA: Red List Blue List Yellow List = Red List[/ame]

Georgia Guidestones - A Warning

Operation Paperclip / MKUL TRA / CIA Mind Control

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Ahh yes I love the paranoia BUT with just enough sanity to cover ones ASS. WE ARE GONNA ALL GO IN CAMPS SOON, but if we don't it is cause I told you about it.

So explain why, if the Government has the military and police to do their bidding and not worried about them resisting such orders, WHY would they care if you tell us and we know?

Further explain how with all of us in camps, who is going to pay taxes and do all the required jobs just to keep the GOVERNMENT running? How will the Government feed us in the camps with no taxes to collect and no farmers or truck drivers or train operators or people to process the food? How will they feed themselves under these conditions?

How will they pay the troops and the cops and OHH what exactly will these troops and cops do with everyone else in camps, for entertainment or to spend their money?

Who will run the power plants, the water plants , the ports of entry, the Air Ports and a myriad of other essential functions? Those all have to continue to work even if it is just for the Government.

Who will maintain the roads and highways? Who will run all the services that are civilian now aboard the military bases?

The list is endless why your claim a mass round up is coming is idiotic.

They may target certain specific groups but not the ENTIRE population. And they will first be sure to create some kind of hysteria about the groups they plan to round up. You know like they did about those vile evil Bankers just a few weeks ago.

LOL. You are worse, if that is possible, then EOTS.

as usual,lame ass comebacks by you and that guy with the clinton alien poster when you know you cant counter facts being afraid of the truth on government conspiracys and all that you all are.

Hi Toro:

Remember, its supposed to happen this year.

Everyone here should take the time to read through the details of this related "gun" story . . .

FourWinds10.com

Kissinger Tells President Medvedev... “By September We’ll Have CONFISCATED ALL PRIVATELY OWNED GUNS..."

But, new reports coming from the United States show that they are fast adopting the tactics used by the German Nazis to disarm their society prior to the installation of fascist rule and martial law by first rendering all private guns useless by eliminating and restricting the ammunition they use. And from new reports coming from the United States we can see that this ‘plan’ is already being instituted with ammunition shortages being reported in Idaho, Georgia, and Louisiana, and a new law just introduced in California which would:

1. Stop the private transfer between individuals of more than 50 rounds of ammunition.

2. License and tax anyone selling handgun ammunition commercially and force these stores to get background checks on anyone selling ammunition.

3. Get a thumbprint from anyone buying handgun ammunition.

4. Ban all ammunition sales that don't take place face-to- face, in other words, ban mail-order sales.

Even more chilling for American gun owners was the Obama administrations order to the US Military on March 12 which stated: “Effective immediately DOD Surplus, LLC, will be implementing new requirements for mutilation of fired shell casings. The new DRMS requirement calls for DOD Surplus personnel to witness the mutilation of the property and sign the Certificate of Destruction.” which would have
crippled the US ammunition industry, who are the largest purchasers of used military ammunition brass, but after found out about by US Senators was quickly withdrawn.

To the reasons feared by the leadership class in the United States of their citizens retaining the right to firearms we can read . . . (story continues) . . .
Fascist Dictator Obama is doing everything to reduce your ability to defend yourself from his coming New World Order Tyranny. America is currently scrambling for guns and ammo, because deep down you already know that something bad is on the horizon . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgUEdaVxi60]Barack Obama Will Take Away Your Guns!!![/ame]

I am heading out to stock up on plenty of ammo today and you guys are wise to do the very same thing . . .

GL,

Terral

I don't think the phrase "stocking up on ammo" and the word "wise" used in the same sentence when it isn't hunting season, at least here in America, is a sign of a clearly analytical mind.

Hi Toro:

I don't think the phrase "stocking up on ammo" and the word "wise" used in the same sentence when it isn't hunting season, at least here in America, is a sign of a clearly analytical mind.

Toro is just one USMB member willing to continue stuffing his head into the sand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJKsI0_XeeU&feature=related"]Americans Buying Guns At Record Rate[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPehDanuHc&NR=1"]Glenn Beck And Chuck Norris On Guns/Taxes/Etc.[/ame]

Things are about to get very bad in the USA 'and' you can fight bullets with rocks if that seems wise to you . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

Terral

If you are correct, I will be more than happy to admit you were right and I was wrong.

Since your head is buried so far into the sand, then please allow me to explain the misconception conveyed by your reply:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arzXBMXy_M4&feature=related"]Red List And Blue List . . .[/ame]

Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES have a place on the yellow/pink lists, so you will be among the Sheeple watching real patriots rounded up on your TV that are on the red and blue lists.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WnezhaKz78"]Red Listers Are Picked Up 2 Weeks 'Before' Martial Law[/ame]

However, while Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES are kicking back and waiting for your CanAmeriMexico Fascist State to grow wings and fly, the real American Patriots like me are being rounded up and shot in the head two weeks 'before' Martial Law is even declared.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kihSJ-uYfg&feature=related"]Death Camps For Americans![/ame]

There are signs everywhere that more than 800 Rex 84 FEMA Death Camps (story and story) are manned and ready to receive Americans, but 'not' yellow/pink listers like you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAJmATDWvlE&NR=1"]FEMA & DHA Preparing For Something BIG![/ame]

The Govt is getting ready from something BIG to happen 'and' so are Red Listers like me, but the New World Order is being constructed all around Sheeple like you . . .

Therefore, in the event that the bad guys have their way again (9/11 Was An Inside Job), your proclamations about Terral being right will be made to other Sheeple singing your NWO mantras . . . to your NWO Messiah . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVYIfZsDCbc"]Obama EXPOSED![/ame]

This guy only lies when his mouth is moving . . . and the Sheeple continue doing this . . .

:udaman::udaman::udaman:

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

Toro is just one USMB member willing to continue stuffing his head into the sand.

which is nothing new of course.Pretty pitiful he choose to do that despite the fact that "war criminal wanted for autrocities against mankind in two different countries Henry Kissinger" is talking about it.Thats what cracks me up on how he automatically swallows the garbage of the 9/11 coverup commission in the fact that Bush originally appointed Kissinger to head the investigation.that should have been a red flag right there it was an inside job to these loyal Bush dupes.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back