Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

I'am not saying it DID happen I am saying it COULD have happened and there would be ZERO proof that it did.

Flying space monkeys may invade Earth as well, assuming there is such a thing as space monkeys. Until it happens though, why even discuss it or consider it?

because we have not passed laws and created compounds that enable the government to detain space monkeys without being charged criminally or providing legal council ..or jury trial...but we have for suspected terrorist

I'am not saying it DID happen I am saying it COULD have happened and there would be ZERO proof that it did.

Flying space monkeys may invade Earth as well, assuming there is such a thing as space monkeys. Until it happens though, why even discuss it or consider it?

because we have not passed laws and created compounds that enable the government to detain space monkeys without being charged criminally or providing legal council ..or jury trial...but we have for suspected terrorist

Sounds like they are being responsible then. It would be irresponsible to make camps for space monkeys, but for terrorists, most definitely. The only thing they deserve is long torture sessions, followed by a bullet to the head when we are done with them. Some evils are worthwhile in my opinion, so long as they are done to the right people. Ill be the one to decide who deserves torture and who doesnt.... if you all dont mind.

i assume SOMEONE would miss them

Why would they miss somebody they don't even know? Why would they miss someone who was "killed" in a fire or traffic accident? Why would they miss people like Terral and eots?

You are right. From now on, whenever someone dies, i will always assume its because a government hitman took them out. I cant believe the government killed my father, this is shocking news.

The point is it won't BE the person they really want. If you don't think the gov't could "STAGE" an accident then you are naive. Tell me how many people just DISAPPEAR and are NEVER found. No bodies no links to investigate just GONE!

Sounds like they are being responsible then. It would be irresponsible to make camps for space monkeys, but for terrorists, most definitely. The only thing they deserve is long torture sessions, followed by a bullet to the head when we are done with them. Some evils are worthwhile in my opinion, so long as they are done to the right people. Ill be the one to decide who deserves torture and who doesnt.... if you all dont mind.

so you don't believe in the human rights or due process..not surprising..all though I'm sure your opinion would change quick enough if you were detained

so you don't believe in the human rights or due process..not surprising..all though I'm sure your opinion would change quick enough if you were detained

Since i wont ever try to blow anyone up, i wont ever be detained. Its a genius insurance policy i invented to avoid being arrested.

Just curious,

Nobody ever told me what they are going to make us do when they come and round us all up. I wanted to dress appropriately because if I'm working in the mines, I'll skip my next trip to the hair stylist.

What is going to happen to my cat when I'm hauled away?

Just curious,

Nobody ever told me what they are going to make us do when they come and round us all up. I wanted to dress appropriately because if I'm working in the mines, I'll skip my next trip to the hair stylist.

What is going to happen to my cat when I'm hauled away?

swine like you wont be hauled away ...they will be too busy sucking fascist S.S cock

Update: The OP was fucking wrong. We apologize if you took it seriously.

New Topics

Forum List

Back