Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

HAHAHAHA that was on topic EOTs and not a personal attack or anything.
No wonder people on this board take you so seriously. It must be because of your excellent logic and communication skills.
Thanks for the entertainment dude, with you today would have been real boring. I love you man! (or is that too gay? my wife thinks it might be too gay)
Anyway thanks for the fun. Did you check out my other very credible posts complete with links to prove my points are valid and true? You'll love them dude, check them out.

there goes the 30 sec sound bite mentality again...

how do you mean? I wasn't singling out 9/11 conspiracy theorists. there were MANY on the left who believed Bush would do something like that.

how do you mean? I wasn't singling out 9/11 conspiracy theorists. there were MANY on the left who believed Bush would do something like that.

bush ..Obama..it is all the same agenda behind then..and the writng is on the wall...when exactly I cant say...and perhapers with if viligence..they may think again

the tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike. It is its natural manure.”

Thomas Jefferson

bush ..Obama..it is all the same agenda behind then..and the writng is on the wall...when exactly I cant say...and perhapers with if viligence..they may think again

the tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike. It is its natural manure.”

Thomas Jefferson

How would they attempt such an undertaking?

create a illusion of two partys..and the illusion of change.. nationalize corporations and banks..create a homeland security force,,implode the dollar..engage in warrantless searches and wire taps..criminalise decent..flood the country with immigrants..create disasters and false flag terrorism...create a myth of a domestic enemy like..the 911 truth that needs reigned in...restrict and regulate the Internet..control the media...create a cult of personality so most o the pathetic bastards cheer it...as good..

create a illusion of two partys..and the illusion of change.. nationalize corporations and banks..create a homeland security force,,implode the dollar..engage in warrantless searches and wire taps..criminalise decent..flood the country with immigrants..create disasters and false flag terrorism...create a myth of a domestic enemy like..the 911 truth that needs reigned in...restrict and regulate the Internet..control the media...create a cult of personality so most o the pathetic bastards cheer it...as good..

See I don't think the government feels threatened by 9/11 truthers.

Now there you have some things I can agree with, except I don't think any of the conspiracy theorists, including the 911 conspiracy people are even on the governments radar screen.
I seriously doubt that our government has been capable of faking anything that big. I don't think our government is competent enough to pull it off.
The rest of your items in your post look pretty spot-on to me though.
BTW-you seem nice, I hope the midgets don't get you.........

I wonder why we'll need poison ivy countermeasures. If America is in a crisis and martial law is imposed, is poison ivy going to all of a sudden grow out of nowhere on grass and people's homes and sidewalks and up skyscrapers? Is poison ivy behind all of this?

uma_thurman-poison-ivy_002.jpg

thinik again...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctqEndNmaFk]YouTube - Mainstream Media vs 9/11 Truth[/ame]

thinik again...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctqEndNmaFk]YouTube - Mainstream Media vs 9/11 Truth[/ame]

media is controlled by government? hmm didnt know that.

thinik again...

Too funny, the mainstream media did cover the 911 conspiracy right up to the time that they DISPROVED IT. LOL(see popular mecghanics website, its old old news)
They don't cover it because it's just as silly as my posts about the lizards or the nazi moonbase or the evil midgets, errrrr wait, that ones true.
EOTS, i sincerley hope those little evil dudes don't get ahold of you and make an example out of you.

thinik again...

media is controlled by government? hmm didnt know that.

the same corporate elite that control the government control the media..you should realise this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXNvDD13hoY]YouTube - Outfoxed - Part 1[/ame]

Oh I should.

yes elvis ..you should..dont be like the mindless programed fuck in the above post..and a and startt by watching some of these films..and understand the systems of control

hey, I watched them, some I saw before.
Did you see MY post with the video of Cheney changing into a lizard? Jeez, no comment on that at all. If videos from uTube prove everything than how can you discount my video of Cheney changing into a lizard ? If one is true than so is the other dude. That's been my whole point all day with these posts.
I told you, I love visiting the nut-job sites, I get such a kick out of them.
Seriously, while this is fun, the country has enough problems and we simply don't need to look for any more.
take those damn evil midgets for example, just what is Obama doing about it? What did Bush do about it? I'll tell you, nothing. Furthermore they have been eeriliy silent on the issue which points to a big govt. conspiracy.

Oh I should.

yes elvis ..you should..dont be like the mindless programed fuck in the above post..and a and startt by watching some of these films..and understand the systems of control

hey, I watched them, some I saw before.
Did you see MY post with the video of Cheney changing into a lizard? Jeez, no comment on that at all. If videos from uTube prove everything than how can you discount my video of Cheney changing into a lizard ? If one is true than so is the other dude. That's been my whole point all day with these posts.
I told you, I love visiting the nut-job sites, I get such a kick out of them.
Seriously, while this is fun, the country has enough problems and we simply don't need to look for any more.
take those damn evil midgets for example, just what is Obama doing about it? What did Bush do about it? I'll tell you, nothing. Furthermore they have been eeriliy silent on the issue which points to a big govt. conspiracy.

is your name Elvis....just to clarify for the future..Elvis is Elvis..you are mindless fuck....

Last edited:
Just as I thought, YOU are a member of the midget illuminati!
trying to stifle discussion and thereby cover up the evil midget plot to enslave big humans.
I was so wrong about you EOTS, now I realize that you must be an evil midget.......

Forum List

Back