Martha Stewart: Suck It In...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I really was such a Martha Stewart fan, I'm not sure anymore.

People should just "suck it in." She's referring to higher taxes for those who make $250,000 (or was that $150,00? -- we'll have to check with Joe Biden again)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrjZeRagQcs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrjZeRagQcs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

i watched it live, when she said it....God Bless her to making neil stumped for words!!! lollollol

funny how martha was convicted of lying about her insider trading....i think martha may be a wee bit bitter with the admin that watched her go to jail.

Good point. She did sound so arrogant there. Let's see if she can hold her corporation together without laying off one employee.

funny how martha was convicted of lying about her insider trading....i think martha may be a wee bit bitter with the admin that watched her go to jail.

while letting a 4 time convicted felon scooter libby, not serve a day....for doing the same as her 4 times over, lying to an official investigator....yeah, bitter might be the word....:eusa_shifty:

Well, all day long at school I hear how great Martha is at this or how wonderful Martha did that! Martha, Martha, Martha!

. . . but damn her cookies are good, aren't they?

Well, all day long at school I hear how great Martha is at this or how wonderful Martha did that! Martha, Martha, Martha!

. . . but damn her cookies are good, aren't they?
everything she does is pretty good actually....i do think she's a tad snooty though, but this just could be me, not really knowing her and all....:(

everything she does is pretty good actually....i do think she's a tad snooty though, but this just could be me, not really knowing her and all....:(

Oh, I've tried some of her recipes and they are very good,. You just can't go wrong with butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs. lol She has wonderful decoration/craft types things too. I always thought she was somewhat on the snooty side myself . . . she even crosses her 'T's when she talks. ;)

while letting a 4 time convicted felon scooter libby, not serve a day....for doing the same as her 4 times over, lying to an official investigator....yeah, bitter might be the word....:eusa_shifty:
Libby was convicted 4 times?
or you mean convicted on 4 counts?
not sure, so i'm asking

Libby was convicted 4 times?
or you mean convicted on 4 counts?
not sure, so i'm asking
convicted 4 times for different and separate felonies....i guess that is convicted on 4 counts, that were felonies? hahaha....i dunno....

seems like not all convictions or charges would necessarily be for crimes considered a felony, thus the need to put felony in the wording somehow for libby...

oh, i got it!!!! lol

Convicted on 4 felony counts.

that really wasn't fair was it? And now the wall street biggies and bawney fwank and chris dodd walk free as birds. I felt sorry for Martha then and I do now. All those asshole in Washington should be in jail.

Forum List

Back