Martha is just a scapegoat for the Mind Controllers

but greed always follows close by...and remember that ole saying? Be kind to the ones on your way up, they will be the same ones you will see on the way down...

And that Winston, couldn't have been said any better, how true it is!

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Thanks, jimnyc. I'll hang with you or without you. It's my destiny. Martha is being ostracized due to her polical beliefs, contributions and because she is being made an example of, in my honest opinion. She's guilty as hell and should be punished, I admit that and have from the beginning. But I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop and see at least some sort of rectification for the millions that have suffered under the abuses of the WorldCom, Enron, etc. to materialize. Martha's $40,000 ain't shit in the grand scheme of theft of the major corporatists or do you believe differently? It's an A$$CROFT thing, don't you know?

The other shoe might not drop. The other shoe might be on my foot in your a$$! You betcha.

the judge stated in Public on TV the Stewert was made on example so that all people will see that no one is above the Law..what she has done is this...brought down her own company and with it all of the little investors...done major damage to k-mart..though no fault of theirs and again the little investor gets it up da butt...wasted untold $$$$ as if she had just plead out it would have been easier on everyone...and yes, she is so out of touch with the real world she makes MJ look normal[almost]

Originally posted by jon_forward
...and yes, she is so out of touch with the real world she makes MJ look normal[almost]
that may be stretching a little Jon. MJ is one wierd mother fucker. if anyone needs to go to prison its him. i can handle insider trading, perjury, and the such. but i can in no way tolerate someone like him...lol

the judge stated in Public on TV the Stewert was made on example so that all people will see that no one is above the Law..what she has done is this...brought down her own company and with it all of the little investors...done major damage to k-mart..though no fault of theirs and again the little investor gets it up da butt...wasted untold $$$$ as if she had just plead out it would have been easier on everyone...and yes, she is so out of touch with the real world she makes MJ look normal[almost]

I agree she should be punished. She lied to investigators flagrantly and was given ample opportunities to make her life easer and be respectful of the rule of law and the truth of her actions. She wouldn't do it. Let her do some time. I still thinks she's attractive and brilliant however. I'd hit it.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I agree she should be punished. She lied to investigators flagrantly and was given ample opportunities to make her life easer and be respectful of the rule of law and the truth of her actions. She wouldn't do it. Let her do some time. I still thinks she's attractive and brilliant however. I'd hit it.
EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea!! I'd hit it all right...with a Louisville Slugger..thank you very much

Yeah, that's about the size of it.

Forum List

Back