Martha Coakley is a scumbag of the first order

I m sorry but that didn't prove anything .
I destroyed Brown here.
You want to bring it, bring it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/102960-palin-brown-show-true-progressive-colors.html

Don't be sorry. Believe whatever you like. I'll not insist otherwise.

But, to me, when people play a semantics game with what "i don't know about that" actually means in that context shows a rather transparent agenda.
No, you made an assertion ,you have to prove prior knowledge or substantiate lies you claim.

Here's a newsflash: Brown is the same PoS. At least Coakley doesn't suggest the president was born out of wedlock, didn't vote against aiding Red Cross workers on 9/11, and didn't lie about not knowing what the Tea Party movement was all about despite being photographed several times at rallies for them.

you have failed on your first attempt , please try again .

Last edited:
Here's a newsflash: Brown is the same PoS. At least Coakley doesn't suggest the president was born out of wedlock, didn't vote against aiding Red Cross workers on 9/11, and didn't lie about not knowing what the Tea Party movement was all about despite being photographed several times at rallies for them.

LOL... awesome straw man ... Where did I fail?

Did Coakley suggest the president was born out of wedlock?

Did she vote against aiding Red Cross workers?

Was she ever dishonest about the extent of her knowledge of the tea party movement?

Was she ever dishonest about the extent of her knowledge of the tea party movement?

No, she keep an innocent man in prison for political purpose.

no, she just lost a senate seat that had been a democratic/kennedy fiefdom for 56 years.

her work here is done.

Correction: State Sen. Scott Brown did not use the word "unfamiliar," that was how the Boston Globe characterized his remarks. But after watching video of the press conference where Brown was asked about the tea party movement, it appears he actually was unclear about the premise of the reporter's question, not the tea party movement itself.

CORRECTED: Brown Says He's Unfamiliar with Tea Partiers; Campaign Pix Say Otherwise | TPMDC

Talking Points memo even claims that Brown may have been ‘framed”.

Brown Framed?

And as is often the case, there's a lot of crosstalk and incomplete sentences. But I think the clear reading of Brown's statement is not that he's "unfamiliar" with the Tea Party movement or hasn't heard of it but that he didn't accept or wasn't buying the reporter's characterization of it.

Brown Framed? | Talking Points Memo

The exchange--you can listen for yourself:

Listen here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijLTiYZvGk8]YouTube - Scott Brown On Being A "Scott Brown Republican"[/ame]

It is obvious from hearing the exchange it is not what the Globe claimed.

no, she just lost a senate seat that had been a democratic/kennedy fiefdom for 56 years.

her work here is done.

you'll get no argument there. she ran a horrible campaign and deserved to lose.

it's an embarrassment for the state. ... worse, it's the crucial vote, and Brown is Bush-like in many ways, especially foreign policy.

he's certainly more of the same regarding energy policy, and that's catastrophic considering energy is the most important issue facing mankind.

Forum List

Back