Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.
martial

Marshall is the appointed position of a law enforcement official. Like in a cowboy Western.
Martial law is what you are grasping for.

your premise is not just false but crazy talk,,,
since when has trump pushed fed law as per the constitution???

most of what hes done is in violation of the constitution

No but it's about time we saw some arrests made and charges filed.

You were born about 100 years to late and in the wrong country.

When idiots learn to use computers.

martial

Marshall is the appointed position of a law enforcement official. Like in a cowboy Western.
Martial law is what you are grasping for.

Grasping...haha...damn you’re right...some of us on the move have money to earn and wetback babies to pay for...we’re driving using speak to text...Thank God that some sit behind their keyboard all day spending my money.
Thanks!

What liberties have you lost? Be specific.

your premise is not just false but crazy talk,,,
since when has trump pushed fed law as per the constitution???

most of what hes done is in violation of the constitution

You Mexicrats have leveraged federal law to a point where it has no teeth...What good is law / authority that can’t be imposed or be effective?

For now, let’s go with one so you can stay focused.
My right to sovereignty.....Your turn

An individual has no "right" to sovereignty.

You were born about 100 years to late and in the wrong country.

Trust me, I know there is no way in hell you ‘Don’t Tread On Me Tough Guys’ could or would ever get behind such an extreme measure.
I’m fully aware that you’ll ride the sinking ship to the bottom standing firm on your ‘principles’.

I said be specific. How has your right to sovereignty been taken away? Specifically.

An individual has no "right" to sovereignty.

Haha...right, the Declaration Of Independence doesn’t extend to the citizenry. Sell that lying bullshit...good luck.

Forum List

Back