Mars rover sends back 1st 360-degree color view

There you go again. Using anything to make an anti military/gun rant. Then making up ficticious positions I have on either subject AND neg repping for them to boot.

08-20-2012 07:15 PM Matthew - Go back to the 19th century you piece of shit

Last edited:
There you go again. Using anything to make an anti military/gun rant. And making up ficticious positions I have on either subject to boot.

Just stating the truth. Hell, even in the 19th century a nation would pour tons of resources into creating the cutting edge. :eusa_boohoo:

I'm a huge supporter of the military, but there's more than just men in a military. China is another case of such of being very big, but very much behind.

Last edited:
The truth? Quote where I said I am anti technology or that I want an 800 billion a year military. I'll make you a deal. If you can I will leave and never come back. If not you do.

FLA_398741806EDR_F0030004FHAZ00200M_.JPG

Is being a first world technological society worth it? If we keep thinking this way then China will eat our lunch.

I'm starting to hate both extremes as they either want to turn us into cuba or go back to the 19th century. O'man that would be stupid either way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back