mars attacks !

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i want the people to know that we still have two out of three of branches of the federal government still working, and that ain't bad.

before the wik hits the fan, with the advent of the about to be released diplomatic documents, memos, info. etc.:

these are secret documents that were stolen from the government by a benedict arnold. in my eyes he should be tried for treason.

second is that, no matter what, even if they are damning to president obama, or the speaker, or the secretary of state... i would never use said content for political gain against them, for thier doing what they believed was best for the country at the time. there will be some embarrassing stuff within these leaks, but like last time very little to "take away".

that's where i draw my political line.
and why this starts out in poitics

Last edited:
All leaks are out of context.

No one here has the skills, ability, or time to take each paper and line it up to what, when, why.

All these leaks do is make it harder for us to do our work.

Imagine someone that wants to help us beat some terrorist. Now they won't b/c their name can go public and their families will get killed.

• Banned
All leaks are out of context.

No one here has the skills, ability, or time to take each paper and line it up to what, when, why.

All these leaks do is make it harder for us to do our work.

Imagine someone that wants to help us beat some terrorist. Now they won't b/c their name can go public and their families will get killed.

true... i forgot to add that i want julian assange deported to guantanamo asap

Forum List

Back