Married with Children > Seinfeld

mus262.jpg

Yes they would.

Undoubtable.

But the humor of the show doesn't stand up to the test of time.

Sienfelds does.

I think it does though.

Married with Children is easily in the top two for best shows ever in my opinion.

Sad part is, we'll never see another show like that again because too many PC groups would be bitching.

Though the oldest show that does stand the test of time the best; The Twilight Zone.

But growing up, MWC was my favorite show:

[youtube]y_ADNZYN35c[/youtube]

[youtube]L-qRJM5750A[/youtube]

Last edited:
What about SOAP????????????????????

It was the BEST!

Jay and Bob were the best, and Burt of course!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VSrsANLYlI]YouTube - Jay Johnson & Bob (TV show "Soap")[/ame]

Sad part is, we'll never see another show like that again because too many PC groups would be bitching.

I seem to recall people said the same thing about All in the Family, then Married with Children came along and proved them wrong. :eusa_whistle:

And I know they're animated, but South Park and Family Guy aren't exactly politically correct. And if you want to see something outlandishly politically incorrect, check out It's always Sunny in Philadelphia.

MWC was good, but how many times is a joke about "toaster leavin's" funny? I get it, Peg's lazy, Al's a dope, Bud's a dweeb, and Kelly's a slut. They ran out of material after season one. Now WKRP....that was a funny show.

New Topics

Forum List

Back