Married dating service for "discreet" encounters

"One has to wonder, is "adultery" more acceptable to the right wing than gay marriage?"

THIS ONE has to wonder why two consenting married adults participating in sexual liaisons, without victimizing, another, is any of my business. "Live and let live." :)

"One has to wonder, is "adultery" more acceptable to the right wing than gay marriage?"

THIS ONE has to wonder why two consenting married adults participating in sexual liaisons, without victimizing, another, is any of my business. "Live and let live." :)

Too right! I don't think the government has any business in the beds of it's citizens. :thup:

The left isn't running on "family values". Because they have values. Good ones. Ones that don't involve discrimination and constitutional amendments.

explain California.....the left Discriminated against the gays by helping to keep marriage rights against the law....twice......and now the Democratic Gays want a constitutional Amendment that pertains to them....

Last edited:
another FAIL thread!!! WOOHOO !! Brought to you by....

Rdean.jpg

rdean is complaining because the right is not up in arms protesting this dating site. If it were, he could then say they were interfering in everyone's freedom to cheat on their spouse.

Not protesting this site is cheating the left out of a perfectly good tirade.

Bet he really hates that,as seen in this stupid OP

So rdean are you saying that the left wing is Ok with this because of their lack of response or protest?

I'm saying the right wing is a bunch of "hypocrites". Could it have been any more plain? It's not the left that wants a constitutional amendment to codify discrimination. Did you get that? Is it clear?

You're confusing Homosexuality, same-sex marriage with screwing around on your spouse.

It sounds as thought he is lumping them all together as a category! :lol:

I'm too stupid to have a girlfriend. I would get the names mixed up and then both the wife and the girlfriend would be pissed off at me.

Forum List

Back