Married dating service for "discreet" encounters

R

rdean

I saw a story about this site in the Chicago Newspaper "Redeye" which boast membership of nearly 13 million after less than a year. Apparently, they wanted to place a ad in the Superbowl but was denied.

Valentine's Day brought an increase in sign-ups of 180%.

And if you think it's just for men, think again.

I won't say the name because I would never promote such a thing, but with all their "concern" about the sanctity of marriage, you would think the right wing would protest a site that has this many millions of members whose entire existence is about adultery.

Axxxxxx Mxxxxxx is not the "only" such site, but it is the biggest one.

Now get this, they use Newt Gingrich as part of their advertisement.

One has to wonder, is "adultery" more acceptable to the right wing than gay marriage?

I saw a story about this site in the Chicago Newspaper "Redeye" which boast membership of nearly 13 million after less than a year. Apparently, they wanted to place a ad in the Superbowl but was denied.

I won't say the name because I would never promote such a thing, but with all their "concern" about the sanctity of marriage, you would think the right wing would protest a site that has this many millions of members whose entire existence is about adultery.

One has to wonder, is "adultery" more acceptable to the right wing than gay marriage?

So what is your complaint this time?

The fact that they are silent about this dating site or do you want them to stick their noses in the 13 million member's business?

Why don't you just fuck off rdean.

So rdean are you saying that the left wing is Ok with this because of their lack of response or protest?

So rdean are you saying that the left wing is Ok with this because of their lack of response or protest?

I'm saying the right wing is a bunch of "hypocrites". Could it have been any more plain? It's not the left that wants a constitutional amendment to codify discrimination. Did you get that? Is it clear?

I'm saying the right wing is a bunch of "hypocrites". Could it have been any more plain? It's not the left that wants a constitutional amendment to codify discrimination. Did you get that? Is it clear?

You're confusing Homosexuality, same-sex marriage with screwing around on your spouse.

And here i thought you were just laughing at a christian dating site...At least they call it a date.

You know....as opposed to 1888 hot babe for a fun time.....i guess that would be the left...yes?

And here i thought you were just laughing at a christian dating site...At least they call it a date.

You know....as opposed to 1888 hot babe for a fun time.....i guess that would be the left...yes?

He's referring to AM, not Christian Singles

The left would be......

gaydate.com

How I imagine Rdean

batman-returns-penguin-320x320.jpg

He's referring to AM, not Christian Singles

And what is AM?

You're confusing Homosexuality, same-sex marriage with screwing around on your spouse.
In rdean's world; adultery is his male spouse cheating on him.

rdean is complaining because the right is not up in arms protesting this dating site. If it were, he could then say they were interfering in everyone's freedom to cheat on their spouse.

Not protesting this site is cheating the left out of a perfectly good tirade.

I hear ads for that type of stuff on Howard Stern all the time. I never knew "discreet" meant "signing up at a public website".

I saw this ad for beer that had two guys drinking.

The left are rabidly anti-gay because they drink beer.

There, my post makes as much sense as any of rdean's.

What is your malfunction. I imagine that MOST people frown upon cheating whether liberal or conservative, but guess what it's not illegal and doesn't affect me so I'm not going to harp about it. Same as I feel about gays.

Here's a question, why are you FOR gay marriage but not FOR cheating? It's all about rights isn't it?

You're a fucking tool. Do you realize rights cut both ways? You can't just stand up for the rights YOU approve of.

rdean is complaining because the right is not up in arms protesting this dating site. If it were, he could then say they were interfering in everyone's freedom to cheat on their spouse.

The left sucks....big-time.

They know it too.

So they figure that the best way to combat their negatives is to invent negatives in the opposition.

The left sucks....big-time.

They know it too.

So they figure that the best way to combat their negatives is to invent negatives in the opposition.

The left isn't running on "family values". Because they have values. Good ones. Ones that don't involve discrimination and constitutional amendments.

Forum List

Back