Married Couple Fight

fuzzykitten99 said:
i know it was just a prank....but i would certainly get even...if you just get your own remote, i would just take electrical tape and cut a piece in the shape of the remote sensor on the tv. then i would take your cell phone, and take out the keypad, and cut out 1 or 2 numbers, then put it back in. i would also switch the mouse and keyboard plugs in the ports (if you have a desktop). If you drink coffee, I would replace the sugar with salt. and the creamer with flour.

Well, feel free to antagonize the master prankster if you dare.
Ever brushed your teeth with preparation H???
Or have you ever found your car's tires stacked in the back seat?
Or find that the hot water knob in your shower just sits there and spins?
Or had your easy chair collapse when you sit in it?
Or turn on the water in the kitchen sink only to have the little spray gizmo soak you down?
Or driven off to work only to be asked by your co-workers why you have a bumper sticker that says "Gay Pride"?
:funnyface

P.S. Are you married? If so, can I have your husband's e-mail address?? Heh heh.

Merlin1047 said:
Well, feel free to antagonize the master prankster if you dare.
Or find that the hot water knob in your shower just sits there and spins?
Or had your easy chair collapse when you sit in it?
Or turn on the water in the kitchen sink only to have the little spray gizmo soak you down?
Or driven off to work only to be asked by your co-workers why you have a bumper sticker that says "Gay Pride"?
:funnyface

P.S. Are you married? If so, can I have your husband's e-mail address?? Heh heh.

Merlin1047 said:
I thought that stuff would warrant a trip to the emergency room if you ate it. I make it a rule not to go that far.

Merlin1047 said:
no, but i have helped relocate a fellow student's car to the riverbank behind the school, piece by piece.

Merlin1047 said:
aw, c'mon...that's an amateur prank. my youngest brother did that 3 years in a row on april fools, before my dad caught on the following year.

Merlin1047 said:
no, but my husband's co-worker made a 'rainbow' strip out of the same reflective material that is used to make traffic signs (their company manufactures them), and stuck it on a couple co-worker cars, including their boss.

Merlin1047 said:

yes i am married, but my husband doesn't check our email, i do. he couldn't care less about it.

One time my ex and his friend were having a lighter war (they kept stealing each others lighter). Well, one night I stole both their lighters and watched them fight for about 20 minutes over who stole who''s lighter. :D

Another time, I put my jeans in my ex's pant drawer by accident and he wore them to work. I was not happy with him that morning for some reason and didn't tell him when I noticed he was wearing my jeans. He's a get up and go kinda of guy, doesn't notice much until it's too late!

Another time I gave my little laso apso too much canned food.....

Forum List

Back