Walking into the bar, Eddie said to the bartender, "Pour me a stiff
one, Henry. I just had a fight with the little woman."

"Oh yeah?" Henry said, "And how did this one end?"

"It was wild!" Eddie replied, "but, when it was all over, she came
to me on her hands and knees."

"Now that's a switch! What did she say?"

She said, "Come out from under that bed, you little chickenshit!"

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HEY THAT'S NOT FUNNY! Do you know how hard it is for me to get under a bed???? Never mind crawling out again.

I know how ya feel CS--especially when ya got all the cats and dogs hiding under there with ya---good one Mr. P :bow2:

dilloduck said:
I know how ya feel CS--especially when ya got all the cats and dogs hiding under there with ya---good one Mr. P :bow2:
yeah, and them damn dust bunnies make you sneeze and stick all over your clothes and stuff.

Speaking of socks . . . . A couple of months ago I came bouncing into the den wanting to watch the football game. Well, the spouse had some damn chick flick on the tube and she insisted on watching it. Told me I could go watch the game on the TV in the bedroom. Despite my best whining, she refused to relent.

So I stomped off to the bedroom and fired up the TV there. The game was a bit one-sided and boring. So, needing something to liven up the afternoon, I went to the dresser, dug out all her pantyhose and tied knots in the ankle of every damn one of them.

THEN I went off to hide.

Merlin1047 said:
Speaking of socks . . . . A couple of months ago I came bouncing into the den wanting to watch the football game. Well, the spouse had some damn chick flick on the tube and she insisted on watching it. Told me I could go watch the game on the TV in the bedroom. Despite my best whining, she refused to relent.

So I stomped off to the bedroom and fired up the TV there. The game was a bit one-sided and boring. So, needing something to liven up the afternoon, I went to the dresser, dug out all her pantyhose and tied knots in the ankle of every damn one of them.

THEN I went off to hide.
Now that IS funny!

Merlin1047 said:

THEN I went off to hide.
You need help carrying those balls around, don't cha?

Mr. P said:
You need help carrying those balls around, don't cha?
He doesn't have them any more...his wife has em and keeps em locked up so he cant play with them...

Merlin1047 said:

THEN I went off to hide.

OMG, what an ass!

If I was your wife, I would have then taken the remote and removed the batteries, and hid them somewhere. Buy all the batteries you want, when you're not watching, I would still take them out of the remotes. I would also switch some of the keys on your keyboard. Or remove some of them all together.

fuzzykitten99 said:
OMG, what an ass!

If I was your wife, I would have then taken the remote and removed the batteries, and hid them somewhere. Buy all the batteries you want, when you're not watching, I would still take them out of the remotes. I would also switch some of the keys on your keyboard. Or remove some of them all together.

Geeeeezzzzzzzz Fuzzy...he already lost his balls! Now you want to screw with the remote? Gosh how much sufferin does the guy have to do? :D

Mr. P said:
Geeeeezzzzzzzz Fuzzy...he already lost his balls! Now you want to screw with the remote? Gosh how much sufferin does the guy have to do? :D

hey, in my world, i don't get mad...i get the upper hand!
:tng:

tying knots in pantyhose is fightin' words...my hubby and i kind of get like that though. we don't argue much, it's more or less who can make the other more miserable, but it tends to start with an argument. We usually have to call a truce when I hide (or drink) all his Pepsi and unlace his workboots, and he hides my styling brush and scrunchies.

fuzzykitten99 said:
OMG, what an ass!

Amateur. You'll have to do better than that to keep up with me.

1. I can get my own remote - and keep it with me.

2. I don't care where you put the keys on my keyboard, I don't look at them anyway.

Besides, it was just a prank. The wife is as bad as I am - almost.

Merlin1047 said:
Amateur. You'll have to do better than that to keep up with me.

1. I can get my own remote - and keep it with me.

2. I don't care where you put the keys on my keyboard, I don't look at them anyway.

Besides, it was just a prank. The wife is as bad as I am - almost.

i know it was just a prank....but i would certainly get even...if you just get your own remote, i would just take electrical tape and cut a piece in the shape of the remote sensor on the tv. then i would take your cell phone, and take out the keypad, and cut out 1 or 2 numbers, then put it back in. i would also switch the mouse and keyboard plugs in the ports (if you have a desktop). If you drink coffee, I would replace the sugar with salt. and the creamer with flour.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i know it was just a prank....but i would certainly get even...if you just get your own remote, i would just take electrical tape and cut a piece in the shape of the remote sensor on the tv. then i would take your cell phone, and take out the keypad, and cut out 1 or 2 numbers, then put it back in. i would also switch the mouse and keyboard plugs in the ports (if you have a desktop). If you drink coffee, I would replace the sugar with salt. and the creamer with flour.

No, remove the mouse ball and place tape over the little wheels. Put the mouse ball back in...

Go online download another language, load it in and set it as the default for your keyboard. (make sure you know how to change it back first so you can use it.)

Forum List

Back