Married... and flirting on line... is it OK?

Several women on this board (one is gone) consistently did the sexy pic thing. The one who is gone would say things like...."I do the sexy pics for myself because I like pretty pictures." :)

Ah...okay. :D

Of course there is nothing wrong with it but the motivations for doing so are interesting. I think the woman who is gone used the pics to either elicit a reaction from both men or women, garner attention, or to control people in a weird way.

She wanted to be the head mean girl...the top bitch at USMB. I think she saw the sexy avatars as a way to accomplish her goal. It was very manipulative and a little bit sad imho. I think the real people behind the fake pictures are probably a lot more interesting than the image they were trying to project.

I think she has a very sexy nature and was just having fun with her avi's, just as I and not unlike others who post avis they like and relate to for various reasons. I knew her well and she really does have a very sexy nature. Most avatars make a statement. They are an extension of the poster. It's not like it's a big deal. If you think it is because it's an attention-grabber, one could say some people seek attention by posting many OPs? I don't get what is wrong with attention regardless of it's form. In one way or another we all benefit. from one-another because of our variety.
Nothing wrong with it.. but nonetheless, showing off the nearly naked form of a female as an avatar is going to be seen as a flirtation by men who have over active imaginations. Now if a guy does it... it just means I like this pic. Just sayin.

If a guy does it, I see that as sexualizing a woman. If a woman does it I see her expressing her essence. And I love her essence. We used to have quite a few expressing their essence and I never saw it as for attention.

But then "we don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."

Until a few weeks ago, I expressed my essence in my gallery, then I removed my gallery. :)

I don't see many guys on here with Avatars of Brad Bitt or Chippendales... just sayin'....

When I first got to this site I was immediately struck by how many (apparent) males ran female avatars. That struck me kinda weird. A couple of posters ---- I still can't tell. :dunno:

If you are here to "talk" should not matter really.
If you are here to flirt... well..........

The woman I was referencing admitted to me she did the sexy pic thing to manipulate others. For her, it was a litmus test, and she used it as a tool against both men and women.

I
I think she has a very sexy nature and was just having fun with her avi's, just as I and not unlike others who post avis they like and relate to for various reasons. I knew her well and she really does have a very sexy nature. Most avatars make a statement. They are an extension of the poster. It's not like it's a big deal. If you think it is because it's an attention-grabber, one could say some people seek attention by posting many OPs? I don't get what is wrong with attention regardless of it's form. In one way or another we all benefit. from one-another because of our variety.
Nothing wrong with it.. but nonetheless, showing off the nearly naked form of a female as an avatar is going to be seen as a flirtation by men who have over active imaginations. Now if a guy does it... it just means I like this pic. Just sayin.

If a guy does it, I see that as sexualizing a woman. If a woman does it I see her expressing her essence. And I love her essence. We used to have quite a few expressing their essence and I never saw it as for attention.

Until a few weeks ago, I expressed my essence in my gallery, then I removed my gallery. :)

I don't see many guys on here with Avatars of Brad Bitt or Chippendales... just sayin'....

I'm considering this as my new avatar. Whayda think? :D

6a0e0fb63f3b8c1a384f404480a426aa.jpg

Anything would be an improvement. Actually you should go back to that first one, the kid in pajamas drinking coffee. A self-portrait I presume.

mmmmm but he's dreamy!!! LOL! :)

The woman I was referencing admitted to me she did the sexy pic thing to manipulate others. For her, it was a litmus test, and she used it as a tool against both men and women.

I

Anything would be an improvement. Actually you should go back to that first one, the kid in pajamas drinking coffee. A self-portrait I presume.

Pogo...I never knew you cared. :) You mean the Obama Pajama Boy?

No sweetie....He strictly plays on your team. :D

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

I

No sweetie....he strictly plays on your team. :D

At first glance I thought that was Leonard from Big Bang Theory lol

I

I like you both, so, I know we can get along :)

I

My "team"? :rofl:

I've never had a pajama avatar. Had a hand puppet once, that was as close as I got. But that was before you were here:

AnlwC8UCAAIqSvO.jpg

Seriously I thought that pajama kid was your selfie.

I

I've never had a pajama avatar. Had a hand puppet once, that was as close as I got. But that was before you were here:

AnlwC8UCAAIqSvO.jpg

Don't be so shy. Take credit where credit is due. Pajama Boy is my heart felt (and deeply sarcastic) tribute to sexually confused metro-sexual Obama-bots like you.

You do understand sarcasm...don't you Pog-ster? :lol:

I

AnlwC8UCAAIqSvO.jpg

Don't be so shy. Take credit where credit is due. Pajama Boy is my heart felt (and deeply sarcastic) tribute to sexually confused metro-sexual Obama-bots like you.

I do, very well. Not sure I could teach you though. It's kind of inborn. You either have it, or you don't.

Usually those flailing around as clueless as you have been about what Liberalism is, and now with my stances on O'bama and sex ...... let alone "metro-sex", whatever that is..... don't have it. You kinda have to know where you are first.

I

AnlwC8UCAAIqSvO.jpg

I do, very well. Not sure I could teach you though. It's kind of inborn. You either have it, or you don't.

Usually those flailing around as clueless as you have been about what Liberalism is, and now with my stances on O'bama and sex ...... let alone "metro-sex", whatever that is..... don't have it.

Nope....you have no idea what sarcasm is. See this is sarcasm. Understand now sweetie. :D

And maybe ask an adult to explain to verb to mock as well. Mkay? :lol:

Obama-Pajama-Boy.jpg

AnlwC8UCAAIqSvO.jpg

Usually those flailing around as clueless as you have been about what Liberalism is, and now with my stances on O'bama and sex ...... let alone "metro-sex", whatever that is..... don't have it.

Nope....you have no idea what sarcasm is. See this is sarcasm. Understand now sweetie. :D

And maybe ask an adult to explain to verb to mock as well. Mkay? :lol:

Obama-Pajama-Boy.jpg

Whatever.
snore.gif

Forum List

Back