Marriage doesn't cause Monogamy...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Those who feel that Marriage is going to Cure the Ills of some Groups are kidding themselves...

Plenty of people do not Marry and are Perfectly Monogamous...

And MANY People Marry and Whore around like High School Sluts.

If you are looking for Marriage to fix you or your Community's Problems, you are a Fool. :thup:

:)

peace...

the only way I see that we can eliminate infidelity in our society is to forbid our politicians from getting married.

Door+rti.jpg

Those who feel that Marriage is going to Cure the Ills of some Groups are kidding themselves...

If you are looking for Marriage to fix you or your Community's Problems, you are a Fool. :thup:

peace...

I see what you are doing there.

Why do we give SOME married people tax breaks and other privileges in the law then?

peace...

I see what you are doing there.

Why do we give SOME married people tax breaks and other privileges in the law then?

For a number of Reasons...

And Tax Breaks are Irrelevant to Marriage and what it is Naturally.

The same Need for Tax Breaks can be Expected for Siblings caring for Children.

peace...

marriage will solve societies problems if both parties are actually dedicated to one another. If it's a marriage in name only it's completely useless.

Marriage is commonly followed by children. Not that there is a causal or casual relationship or anything.

peace...

:D

057f3d1e1b89f4563babcf6e4635d56867.png

Marriage can not be only be the right solution for anybody. We people have created this law to avoid multiple sex partner but this is not happening in the way it should be. Nowadays, it is difficult to understand about the social rules and its efficacy in the society that we live!

So Bob Johnson... Is that your name, or is it your Profession?...

Sorry... Couldn't Resist. :thup:

peace...

It's like two degenerates can get married and suddenly become decent people. They'll just start describing degeneracy as decency and blame marriage because nothing works.

peace...

I am pretty sure people know this mal.

peace...

I am pretty sure people know this mal.

No... I've read otherwise right here @ the Twafflehouse.

peace...

Forum List

Back