Markets crashing?

hey, Obama got elected ... all will be well!

Do you know the best way to treat a heart attack?

Never have one.

It's much easier to keep your body healthy with wise decisions about your life than it is to show up at the emergency room after a massive coronary and hope they can save you.

Point being, we have no idea what Obama will or won't do in the days ahead, but there is no doubt why we are in this mess and it has little to do with Obama.

I doubt Obama will have much impact on the economy anytime soon and I'm just as sure that McCain would have accomplished just as little.

If you're comment was tongue-in-cheek, cool, but for the past two days I've read a ton of drivel trying to draw correlations between Bush and the economy and Obama and the future economy. Neither one of these guys can have the blame placed squarely on their shoulders.

Do you know the best way to treat a heart attack?

Never have one.

It's much easier to keep your body healthy with wise decisions about your life than it is to show up at the emergency room after a massive coronary and hope they can save you.

Point being, we have no idea what Obama will or won't do in the days ahead, but there is no doubt why we are in this mess and it has little to do with Obama.

I doubt Obama will have much impact on the economy anytime soon and I'm just as sure that McCain would have accomplished just as little.

If you're comment was tongue-in-cheek, cool, but for the past two days I've read a ton of drivel trying to draw correlations between Bush and the economy and Obama and the future economy. Neither one of these guys can have the blame placed squarely on their shoulders.

easy fella! I was just funnin.

It has been my view that the President (no matter who they are) has little to do with the economy. The President doesn't create jobs, control the stock market or even determine how much money gets coined/printed. The President doesn't write legislation or introduce it into Congress.

Congress, on the other hand.....

So, the jobs report is out and the markets are hopeful that this report has already factored into this week's poor performance. I guess if next week the market improves we can credit Obama's speech this afternoon.

easy fella! I was just funnin.

It has been my view that the President (no matter who they are) has little to do with the economy. The President doesn't create jobs, control the stock market or even determine how much money gets coined/printed. The President doesn't write legislation or introduce it into Congress.

Congress, on the other hand.....

Agreed. Sorry, didn't mean to get riled up. :eusa_angel:

On this board it's sometimes hard to determine if someone is kidding or just uninformed.

Forum List

Back