Markets crashing?

Discussion in 'Congress' started by RetiredGySgt, Nov 6, 2008.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    I wonder why it is that with the election of Obama the markets are dropping like rocks around the world?

Could it be they paid attention to all the dumb things Obama has said he was gonna do?

2. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,024
    ummmmm, the markets around the world started crashing months ago....

3. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    And then they started recovering until Obama won the election.

Obama is a disaster waiting to happen. He plans to destroy 60 percent of our electrical net by driving prices so high no one can pay them, with no replacement for them. He plans to increase taxes on Business which will drive more companies out of the Country and bankrupt others, He plans to oppose all drilling and force us off oil and gas with NO alternate source available, he opposes Nuclear power.

He plans to redistribute those well off's wealth for his programs drying up even more potential business generation.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Sarge, we've gotta put you on CNBC - your expert financial knowledge could really be beneficial for the millions of people watching the show. Because, somehow, amazingly, before Obama got elected, the housing crisis ended, the GDP increased and didn't decrease, the global recession ended, GM, Chrysler and Ford wound up having AMAZING quarters last quarter, unemployment is virtually non-existent, and our economy is doing AMAZING - only up until that horrible guy got elected and then BOOM our market tanked just because of him and for no other reason whatsoever. I tell ya', your expert knowledge comes in really handy.

5. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,024
    AND what would be Obama's benefit for doing all that you say? His reelection in 4 years? :cuckoo:

6. nia588

nia588 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Obama hasn't even been sworn in it yet. so don't blame him for this mess. blame the man that's sitting in the white house right now.

7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,638
    that's always been the easy way out for a liberal hasn't it. Blame the one sitting right now in the office. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd then someone a lib I think posted just the other day that if Obamalama fails it won't be his fault. after all everybody knows "he can't do it alone" I went out and bought me some depends cause I keep peeing in my pants laughing at you left wing loons.

8. Clay Buster

Clay Buster Never a dull moment

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    All of you guys are smarter than this.

Obama has nothing to do with the current economy.

And no, it is not all of Bush's fault either.

It's been said here a 100 times but I guess many simply choose to ignore it, but the Dems and Repubs both led us into this mess.

Guess what?

Obama or McCain, it doesn't matter! Our economic woes are going to continue for some time and we haven't even seen the worst of it yet.

When the market takes a massive hit, as it has done numerous times now, it doesn't fully impact the rest of the country for some time.

Hold on folks, it's going to get worse before it gets better and anyone that puts this squarely on Obama or Bush simply hasn't been paying attention or doesn't understand.

My .02

Everyone can go back to finger pointing now.

9. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,752
    RGS is a simpleton.

10. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    I love how you blind deaf and dumb people do not even read , watch or listen to what is posted here for you to see. There are several threads already on the board with Obama SAYING all that I said, yet you people keep pretending he did not say it.

As for simpleton that would be you brain dead drones ignoring reality while marching off the cliff like good little lemmings.