Market Going Up Because of the Government

With all due respect to Mr. Reich all this stimulus has done is to paper over a lot of problems and defer the rest. By the way no one is paying down much in the way of debt or truly saving much of anything in fact a hell of alot of people I know are dipping into what savings they have just to survive.

Mr Reich can continue in his silly attempt to paint a rose on a pig's ass as much as he wishes but it still remains the end of the pig from which the crap descends and we are all about to get buried in it.

I am making money hand over fist.

But then I work seven days a week.

last i checked markets were up in asia and pretty much the rest of the world....is our government responsible for that as well?

Yurt,

Asia is a creditor they produce and export. New Zealand is a commodity currency they're currency is continually gaining.

The US is now the worlds largest debtor nation, our stock market is rising because of inflation. Our stock market might be rising but our dollar is continuing to fall. The rest of the world is leaving the US behind they don't need our consumption(we can't pay for it with a worthless currency) and it's just a matter of time before they stop lending us money.

The government and the federal reserve are responsible.

last i checked markets were up in asia and pretty much the rest of the world....is our government responsible for that as well?

Partly, yes. The government is flooding the financial system and economy with liquidity. Because America is so big, it effects everyone.

Remember also that other governments have enacted the same policy, especially in China, where stimulus was jammed through the system such that banks were ordered to lend, and all the stimulus went out the door, unlike here where much of the aid to banks sits in the vaults to shore up their balance sheets.

Forum List

Back