Market closes up 420

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
This shit is so dis-interesting to me.

Yesterday, the market crashed, today, it has huge gains.

Between yesterday and today, all that happened was the President gave a lame speech and the Fed pledged to keep interest the same for two years (which is actually a bad economic sign).

Does anyone think Washington affects Wallstreet?

No, Wallstreet uses Washington as an excuse for lame phony market swings so-in order to fuck the middle with the upper class' dick.

It was a "fake" crash in the first place.

Worked on wallstreet for 13 years.

I know crap when I see crap.

Basically. And as a return hand-job, Washington Politicians get to use it as fodder as though they really know what the fuck they're talking aboooot

Wish I could say that made me optimistic concerning our current economy, but it doesn't.

We need to significantly change our attitudes and behavior if we will prosper again.

Wish I could say that made me optimistic concerning our current economy, but it doesn't.

We need to significantly change our attitudes and behavior if we will prosper again.

This has nothing to do with our Economy as a whole: I'm focusing on Wallstreet itself. Investors by and large are being defrauded. To me it seems glaring.

This has nothing to do with our Economy as a whole: I'm focusing on Wallstreet itself. Investors by and large are being defrauded. To me it seems glaring.

The American people by and large are being defrauded as well.

Only Washington is masterminding that one.

Bullshit.

I don't think so, I think Big $$$ is masterminding that, and using Washington as part facilitator, and you-all who carry on about left vs. right exascerbate the problem.

It was fake?

I'll be damned, just when i was starting to believe it was all orchestrated by the tea party.....

I'd be interested to see if you weren't blaming the other side in Wash. though. No? yea?

Investing is strictly voluntary gambling. The house always wins. Play at your own risk.

This is true in a sense, but when it commands so much power over our economy then there definitely needs to be rules.

It was fake?

I'll be damned, just when i was starting to believe it was all orchestrated by the tea party.....

I'd be interested to see if you weren't blaming the other side in Wash. though. No? yea?

Interesting that a certain side in Washington didn't propose or pass a budget in over two years in a weak attempt to avoid blame for ANYTHING.......:eusa_whistle:

blah blah. I knew this was going to turn into a lame left vs. right thread.

Fucking mutt-assed cheerleaders for their "side" are what's wrong with this Country, and your head is so far up your teammates' asses that you all seem to talk for each other, in the same words. You all bleed together.

Forum List

Back