Mark Twain came in with Haley's comet

Martin35

Feb 4, 2011
South Central Texas
Mark Twain came in with Haley's Comet,,, and went out with it's next orbit (we bear some small resemblance,,, old, wrinkled and irreverent}.
I was born during the "Great Depression" ( there were other depressions, but who cares about them or can be bothered ? ),,, it appears I will go out with another depression of sorts,,, hopefully this one will be better managed so I can stick around awhile longer.
I was once told I was so deliberate (slow) that if I fell out of the derrick it would take me all day,,, upon reflection I said with deliberate confidence "I would fall as slow as I could,,, being on company time and all".
My alias is the conjunctive of a flirty stamp licking country postmistress's designation who always called me Martin35, I have rented PO Box 35 for the past 40 years.
I am retired from the oilfields after 45 years primarily in the conventional and subsea well controls business where I amazed the masses by baffling them with BS
Hope you like my BS,,, it will amaze you,,, occasionally,,, as it does me.
To sum up my persona I would say that I am told I never cried as a child,,, I waited til I reached my majority so I could annoy with the greatest affect.

Forum List

Back