Mark Sanford will run against Trump

Any Republican that runs against trump is a rino and should never be taken seriously again by us. If you sell out America to the collective for 15 minutes of media attention, shame on you.

Any Republican that runs against trump is a rino and should never be taken seriously again by us. If you sell out America to the collective for 15 minutes of media attention, shame on you.

This is how Republicans get defeated. There is no solidarity among us. We are a divided party. Good thing this is starting to happen to Democrats thanks to the Odd Squad.

This is how Republicans get defeated. There is no solidarity among us. We are a divided party. Good thing this is starting to happen to Democrats thanks to the Odd Squad.
Every rino that gets outed hurts Democrats more because they are harder for Democrats to replace.

Just more comic material for the TRUMP rallies.

Yeah, but it's distracting for Trump I'm sure. Distractions are what the anti-Trump people have been doing since he entered the White House. They are trying to stop his accomplishments at every turn.

I thought he was still jogging the Appalachia trail?

I still cant believe the down state of SC elected him, that's like Washington DC re electing a crack whore Marion..

I can't imagine this happening in the Democrat party. You have a sitting President up for re-election, an amazing economy, a person tough on immigration and trading partners, and then somebody from the same party decides to run against him.

Mark Sanford will run against Donald Trump for the Republican nomination

Good choice on his part.

One more reason for states to cancel their primaries, can't have anyone making it look like Trump is not the most popular thing since Air Conditioning.

I can't imagine this happening in the Democrat party. You have a sitting President up for re-election, an amazing economy, a person tough on immigration and trading partners, and then somebody from the same party decides to run against him.

Good choice on his part.

One more reason for states to cancel their primaries, can't have anyone making it look like Trump is not the most popular thing since Air Conditioning.

Probably have a tough time getting somebody to host them. A real ratings loser if you ask me. We know he has no chance and he knows he has no chance. He's been an anti-Trump moron from day one.

Good choice on his part.

That fucking pig Sanford is exactly the kind of swamp rat RINO we hate, and reason we voted for Trump in the first place!! He has NO chance of winning, he just wants to wreck the party because he's a bitch and just wants to screw Trump.

His Facebook and Youtube pages of very little comments, so mine stand out nice and prominently and I told him exactly what I just said here.

Good choice on his part.

That fucking pig Sanford is exactly the kind of swamp rat RINO we hate, and reason we voted for Trump in the first place!! He has NO chance of winning, he just wants to wreck the party because he's a bitch and just wants to screw Trump.

His Facebook and Youtube pages of very little comments, so mine stand out nice and prominently and I told him exactly what I just said here.
He'll get the Bill Kristol wing.

All 17 of them.

You mean the Democrat primaries of course. Makes sense with the menagerie they've come up with.

No, I mean that at least 3 state Republican parties have talked about canceling their primaries

Do try to keep up

You mean the Democrat primaries of course. Makes sense with the menagerie they've come up with.

No, I mean that at least 3 state Republican parties have talked about canceling their primaries

Do try to keep up
You have even less wit than honesty.

Do try to keep up

Just admit you are a moron and move on. Just saves time

Do try to keep up

Just admit you are a moron and move on. Just saves time
You do get why you're so derided, right. You bring this shit on yourself. Don't blame me.

Good choice on his part.
He is one of two things, he want attention of females, or he is a Progressive who want attention from females. LOL HE IS A JOKE. OR RINO

Forum List

Back