Mark Sanford should not be compared to Kieth Olberman

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The person who said Keith Olberman's supposed one night stand is much worse than Mark Sanford's very public affair is an absolute idiot.
first; we do not even know if the claims of the woman against Olberman are true
second; Olberman is not married
third: Olberman is not a public servant who wenrt AWOL from his job to chase his selfish interests.

But most importantly Keith Olberman does not have any children (Sanford is still married to their mother).
The children will be the ones most adversly affected by his egocentric actions? As a father I do not understand how anyone could to so selfish chasing their own biological needs at the expense of their children. Mark Sanford is a slime bucket.

The person who said Keith Olberman's supposed one night stand is much worse than Mark Sanford's very public affair is an absolute idiot.
first; we do not even know if the claims of the woman against Olberman are true
second; Olberman is not married
third: Olberman is not a public servant who wenrt AWOL from his job to chase his selfish interests.

But most importantly Keith Olberman does not have any children (Sanford is still married to their mother).
The children will be the ones most adversly affected by his egocentric actions? As a father I do not understand how anyone could to so selfish chasing their own biological needs at the expense of their children. Mark Sanford is a slime bucket.

We agree that Sanford is a slime bucket...but we disagree that Olberman isn't one. He doesn't have to commit adultery to fit that description. I think they both suck.

Forum List

Back