Mark Sanford: Obama Revenge Comment Not 'Unreasonable'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Elise Foley

Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, a Republican, dismissed controversy on Saturday over the president's comments that people should vote for "revenge," saying the statement seemed reasonable and that GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney should leave it alone.

"I don't think Obama's comments were unreasonable when he said, 'Don't boo, vote, you know, voting is the best revenge,'" Sanford told Fox News' Gregg Jarrett. "Because I think if you look at this whole notion why people vote, well, they don't vote for the idea of country generally, they vote for specifics they believe in."

Obama told supporters on Friday that they shouldn't boo at the mention of Romney, they should get out and vote. "Voting is the best revenge," he said in Springfield, Ohio.

More: Mark Sanford: Obama Revenge Comment Not 'Unreasonable'

Obama told supporters on Friday that they shouldn't boo at the mention of Romney, they should get out and vote. "Voting is the best revenge," he said in Springfield, Ohio.

"Voting is the best revenge" sounds much better than "RELOAD"...

Picture-29-480x199.png

Voting is the best revenge. It's time the nation got its revenge against obama.

According to Obama, I should take 'revenge' against my 'enemies'. Up until now, I had not realized that Democrats were my 'enemy'.... but I'm happy to report, I have taken revenge and voted for Mitt Romney.

And Ruffled Feather earns another 25 cents for posting a HuffyPuffyBlowTheTruthDown Post link. :woohoo:

So, even Republicans think Mitt's latest fit over an out-of-context Obama comment is an act of desperation? Cool.

Forum List

Back