Mark Pocan (D-WI) introduces bill to abolish ICE, Crazy Bernie refuses to come on board the effort

hmmmmm. . ..

Of all the agencies to abolish? Why not the IRS, ATF, FDA, etc. ?

You know, things that oppress our OWN citizens? What the hell?

Its a stupid bill that won't make it past first base.

Abolish ICE?? Only a moron would sign onto such a bill.

I have a better idea...

Lets just abolish Congress, after all, it's not like it serves any useful purpose anymore.

"I don't think we should be governing ourselves. What we need is a king, and every now and then if the king’s not doing a good job, we kill him." -- George Carlin

I have a better idea...

Lets just abolish Congress, after all, it's not like it serves any useful purpose anymore.

"I don't think we should be governing ourselves. What we need is a king, and every now and then if the king’s not doing a good job, we kill him." -- George Carlin

Good one. LMAO.

Oh and I agree. Congress doesn't seem to serve any purpose at all.

• Banned
Marc Pocan's so progressive, he recycles his thoughts.

when he builds a bridge, it is to end income inequality.

not all Democrats are created equal. support bold progressives, my friends.

ICE is a terrorist organisation, and its egomaniacal leader is Donald Trump!

The fact that Democrats are trying to abolish the 2nd largest law enforcement agency in the United States tasked with enforcing US Immigration Law and with deporting criminal invaders because they are DOING THEIR JOB in mind-numbingly, jaw-droppingly UN-BELIEVABLE!

This is just more amazing evidence that Democrats are completely against the Constitution, against enforcement of US Law, are against protecting Americans and doing what is in the best for this county, and are Pro-criminal illegal invasion of this country.

Why the hell anyone would support them after the scandal of protecting Hillary the Felon Clinton from prison, after their Conspiratorial Treason against the candidate / newly elected President, and now after THIS I just don't know.

Forum List

Back