Mark Levin

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I don't know about this guy much other than every now and then I hear him on Hannity's show. Last night I saw him on Hannity and Colmes and he is a riot. He just kept throwing the crap right back in face of Colmes and some other DNC talking head. He uses the tactics of the dems to make them look foolish at their own game!

They call him the "great one".

You can catch his radio show 6pm -7pm EST during the week at:

http://www.wabcradio.com/listenlive.asp

He is pissed off all the time:p:

Bio:

Mark Levin took over the WABC 6pm slot on September 2nd, 2003. Before that, he hosted a popular Sunday afternoon program. "He's smart, witty, and fast on the draw" according to WABC Program Director Phil Boyce. "He has this sharp sarcastic wit that can easily stun his opponents. I know I would not want to debate him"

Mark has been a frequent guest and substitute host on the Sean Hannity show, and has also been an advisor to Rush Limbaugh, who frequenlty refers to him on the air with the nickname "F. Lee Levin."

Mark Levin is one of America's preeminent conservative commentators and constitutional lawyers. He's in great demand as a political and legal commentator, and has appeared on hundreds of television and radio programs. Levin is also a contributing editor for National Review Online, and writes frequently for other publications.

Levin has served as a top adviser to several members of President Ronald Reagan's Cabinet -- including as Chief of Staff to the Attorney General of the United States. In 2001, the American Conservative Union named Levin the recipient of the prestigious Ronald Reagan Award. He currently practices law in the private sector.

Forum List

Back