Mark Levin vs. George Will: Radio Talker Lashes Out At Columnist...

so all the con/libertarian posters on this thread are not only smarter than Will but the Attorney General of Virginia as well? :doubt: From the OP's site lol:

But his thoughts on the decision changed, the Republican said, as he dived into the ruling. “Once we got into the opinions, we got considerably more optimistic because our first motivation here is protection of the Constitution and restraint of the federal government. And that was very much achieved in this case.”

Read more: Ken Cuccinelli: Supreme Court ruling isn't actually so bad | The Daily Caller

so all the con/libertarian posters on this thread are not only smarter than Will but the Attorney General of Virginia as well? :doubt: From the OP's site lol:

But his thoughts on the decision changed, the Republican said, as he dived into the ruling. “Once we got into the opinions, we got considerably more optimistic because our first motivation here is protection of the Constitution and restraint of the federal government. And that was very much achieved in this case.”

Read more: Ken Cuccinelli: Supreme Court ruling isn't actually so bad | The Daily Caller

Oh stop. Do you really think that anyone who disagrees with another guy has to be claiming that he is smarter than that other guy?

That's stupid.

Will can be smart. He can even be correct much of the time.

But that doesn't make him right all the time. And it doesn't convert him into a babbling idiot on those occasions when he's wrong.

In this case, he is flatly wrong.

Put it to the test. But you MUST be sincere and honest in how you approach it.

No grading on a curve here. Lay it out for me.

IF the CJ got it right in his legal analysis on ObamaCare, then you can probably advise me WHAT things the Congress is NOT free to legislate on under their Constitutional taxation authority.

So, I ask you: advise me. Based on the majority opinion in the ObamaCare case, what part of limited enumerated Constitutional authority constrains Congress now?

Not one poster on this Board can do other than polish Will's shoes in the morning. No one writes more thoughtful, articulate exposition on conservative issues.

If Will is telling cons they got it wrong on this ruling, Will is right and the detractors wrong.

It is what it is.

We did not win, no matter what you say or how you spin it when our government can tell us what to buy then they can also tell us we can't buy say something like guns for example. Conservatives lost you just can't spin it any other way. Liberals just want us to be good little boys and girls and just do what they tell us and by the way, keep working so we have a chance to pay for it.

Not one poster on this Board can do other than polish Will's shoes in the morning. No one writes more thoughtful, articulate exposition on conservative issues.

If Will is telling cons they got it wrong on this ruling, Will is right and the detractors wrong.

It is what it is.

Fakey, being a dye-hard liberal Democrat, WOULD endorse Will when Will goes off the deep end. Nobody expects honest opinion or analysis from Fakey.

Will is flatly wrong.

It certainly IS what it is.

Levin is right about the opinion rendered by CJ Roberts.

Liability, a wannabee GOP who in fact is such a reactionary he can see over the curbside from the gutter, is not fit to even consider much less judge George Will. Will is the mountain top and Liability is the bottom of the sea.

You have become Minion Four.

hey... your law school con law professor called. he asked me to please smack you for believing levin's nonsense. :D

Your law school called to ask me to see if you were dropped on your head, repeatedly, at some point to be so dismissive about the correct analysis? They are mumbling something about wanting the degree back.

Understandable.

But all banter aside, you cannot articulate how Levin is wrong. He isn't wrong.

He is absolutely correct.

The CJ fucked this up, badly.

If you'd lay aside your liberalism for a second, and just think things through, you would be alarmed too.

There is no coherent basis anymore to deny the central Federal Leviathan authority to legislate on ANY topic they feel like addressing. The whole notion of limited enumerated powers is now a quaint historical footnote. Frankly, conservatives AND libs should be alarmed. Outraged, even.

Is it me or do all of Jilly's legal "arguments" sound like "nyah nyah foo-fooh"?

She's one of the more rabid & deranged Obamabots on the Board. She will defend anything her Dear Leader and Democrats do. She's always the loyal Nazi.

Last edited:
Your law school called to ask me to see if you were dropped on your head, repeatedly, at some point to be so dismissive about the correct analysis? They are mumbling something about wanting the degree back.

Understandable.

If you'd lay aside your liberalism for a second, and just think things through, you would be alarmed too.

There is no coherent basis anymore to deny the central Federal Leviathan authority to legislate on ANY topic they feel like addressing. The whole notion of limited enumerated powers is now a quaint historical footnote. Frankly, conservatives AND libs should be alarmed. Outraged, even.

Is it me or do all of Jilly's legal "arguments" sound like "nyah nyah foo-fooh"?

She's one of the more rabid & deranged Obamabots on the Board. She will defend anythng her Dear Leader and Democrats do. She's always the loyal Nazi.

LDS (libertarian derangement syndrome) evident in the above post.

Liability, a wannabee GOP who in fact is such a reactionary he can see over the curbside from the gutter, is not fit to even consider much less judge George Will. Will is the mountain top and Liability is the bottom of the sea.

For all your talk about lining us up against the wall, you're one of the first one to go.

Your handler doesn't really trust you, why should he/she? You're pretending to be something you're not, you turned against your home country and you're not too bright for embracing a system with a 100% Fail Rate.

They'll call you to go celebrate the great victory you helped win and that will be the last anyone hears of you.

She's one of the more rabid & deranged Obamabots on the Board. She will defend anythng her Dear Leader and Democrats do. She's always the loyal Nazi.

Nah, i just call em like i see em. Ole Jillian is always the loyal obedient Nazi. There is literally nothing she won't defend her Dear Leader & Democratic Party on. She's just a Bot. It is what it is.

Nah, i just call em like i see em. Ole Jillian is always the loyal obedient Nazi. There is literally nothing she won't defend her Dear Leader & Democratic Party on. She's just a Bot. It is what it is.

She supports FDR's subversion and perversion of the Constitution.

Sane people stand against bad SCOTUS decision like Plessy or Wickard or Korematsu -- not Jilly!

Paulitician is a goofy LDS patient. Call em as you see em, you are still delusional.

Your America does not exist, has never existed, never will.

Paulitician is a goofy LDS patient. Call em as you see em, you are still delusional.

Doesn't mean it can't happen. The Ron Paul Revolution lives on. We're not going away.

Doesn't mean it can't happen. The Ron Paul Revolution lives on. We're not going away.

God Bless Ron Paul, the one man talking about the Constitution with the love and respect it deserves

Boy, you nailed that one Spot-On. Only Politician even worth listening to at this point. When he speaks, i listen. When the rest speak, i'd rather go watch paint dry. Just more of the same ole Blah Blah Blah. Dr. Paul is brave & honest. The rest are treasonous bastards.

I understand now that we are seeing, in the far right and the libertarian reactions to the ACA decision, the last spasms of 20th century political norms and values, which the younger generations of America are repudiating.

The uber patriotism, neo-conservatism, ethnocentrisim, nativism, and ultra individualism are not the values even underwhelming of those born after 1980. They no more desire their parents and grandparents' ways than did our generations. They are connected by age, instant communications, family, their gadgets, and the future.

They will create their own way.

The best to them.

Unsubscribe.

I understand now that we are seeing, in the far right and the libertarian reactions to the ACA decision, the last spasms of 20th century political norms and values, which the younger generations of America are repudiating.

The uber patriotism, neo-conservatism, ethnocentrisim, nativism, and ultra individualism are not the values even underwhelming of those born after 1980. They no more desire their parents and grandparents' ways than did our generations. They are connected by age, instant communications, family, their gadgets, and the future.

They will create their own way.

The best to them.

Unsubscribe.

Forward, Jake!

For you lefties-you will see the sleeping giant awakened. If you dont want to be free and you want government to give you everything, than create your own island , take the goverment with you, and have
a great life. Foolish foolish people.

Fakey: your words continue to mean nothing since you are a fraud.

Will was wrong.

CJ Roberts was a clusterfuck in that SCOTUS half-assed crap he helped cobble together.

Levin is right.

And you are dishonest.

hey... your law school con law professor called. he asked me to please smack you for believing levin's nonsense. :D

Understandable.

given how you address me, you're lucky to get any responses at all.

as for liability... he and i get along fine.

butt out. thanks mucho.

Forum List

Back