Mark Levin unloads on Obama in Hannity interview-video

the_forgotten_man.jpg

It amazes me how you liberals / progressives, or whatever you are calling yourselves at the moment, shovel your hate at Levin, but you cant point out where he lied.

Hell, Levin even took a few shots at Romney... what more do you idiots want?

I can and do point out where the left is wrong or inaccurate, why cant you guys do it?

Wait, dont bother answering because I dont 'really' care.

Last edited:
Only the bullshit that a right-wing asshole like Levin spews out.

What did you note that was inaccurate in what he said, foreskin? Just one or two specifics will be fine. Don't want to make you work too hard.

Like there were no taxes or regulations before Obama was elected.

You're about as dumb as they come, you little piece of shit.
From Bloomberg:

Obama’s White House has approved fewer regulations than his predecessor George W. Bush at this same point in their tenures, and the estimated costs of those rules haven’t reached the annual peak set in fiscal 1992 under Bush’s father, according to government data reviewed by Bloomberg News.

Obama’s White House approved 613 federal rules during the first 33 months of his term, 4.7 percent fewer than the 643 cleared by President George W. Bush’s administration in the same time frame, according to an Office of Management and Budget statistical database reviewed by Bloomberg.

It amazes me how you liberals / progressives, or whatever you are calling yourselves at the moment, shovel your hate at Levin, but you cant point out where he lied.

I can and do point out where the left is wrong or inaccurate, why cant you guys do it?

That's just it. They can't show anything. Levin is a Constitutional Lawyer whom worked for Reagan. So these creeps have to lash out because they have no argument at all except thier own petulence.

yo, S... your weird-formatted posts with links are a pain in the ass to read...
Too-many big words, huh?

Shine on....

:eusa_hand:

hey... no need to be an asshole about it... it was simply meant as a word of advise...

I certainly don't care one way or the other whether or not people read your posts...
Friends and foes alike have asked him - no luck.

It's not like he's an idiot, or is a useless poster. He just wastes his time, since so many people scroll past his posts.

Only the bullshit that a right-wing asshole like Levin spews out.

What did you note that was inaccurate in what he said, foreskin? Just one or two specifics will be fine. Don't want to make you work too hard.

Like there were no taxes or regulations before Obama was elected.

You're about as dumb as they come, you little piece of shit.
It's that Obama and the statists are doubling and tripling down on all of it.

Try again Mr. Dirt.

can someone please explain to me why people, on either side, listen to biased political opinion people (regardless if it's olbermann, hannity, rush or maddow)????

Because they cant think for themselves. Issues need to be spelled out for them.

That's just it. They can't show anything. Levin is a Constitutional Lawyer whom worked for Reagan. So these creeps have to lash out because they have no argument at all except thier own petulence.
Obama is a Constitutional lawyer, moron. Do you listen to him?

can someone please explain to me why people, on either side, listen to biased political opinion people (regardless if it's olbermann, hannity, rush or maddow)????

On a serious note:

When I hear some talk show hosts opinions, I say to myself at least someone out there thinks like I do.

Where do you get off saying they sway my views, when you no NOTHING about me but what I post here for you to read?

Speak for yourselves is all I can say.

On a serious note:

When I hear some talk show hosts opinions, I say to myself at least someone out there thinks like I do.

Where do you get off saying they sway my views, when you no NOTHING about me but what I post here for you to read?

Speak for yourselves is all I can say.

icon14.gif

No he was'nt... he was a lecturer and that is all.

A "professor".....

Yeah right :lol:

So some us of have heard. Nice that we see his end-runs around it ya fuckin' clod. He got caught going over his authority and attempted to dial back.

Too late.

You do understand that Levin and Hannity actually work for the same powers who Obama does. Just like Bush and Clintong and Bush Sr...

You do understand we are in a controlled Dialectic don't you? Fox News is part of it as well. But playing right like Levin, they have to play with the ball too.

The power elites keep winning because they control the argument...both left and right or should I say "right lite".

We are being double teamed and played for fools!

Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis. The conflict will produce a synthesis; in this case, the loss of national sovereignty and the end of freedom

Since most of America is still Conservative in say, the powers that be must throw us a nut once in a while. They need to show the masses their is a "Ball game" on and that one must pick a side. But we are living in a Don King wonderland. The thing about the MSM, both right and left is that they will attack each other, but will never really tell you the whole truth. That's how those in control stay in control, keep us fighting with their created enemies, so they can rule the outcome, if it be left or right...it matters not.

Thats why all MSM hates Ron Paul, he isn't playing the elites control both sides game.!

Both sides controlled by one will tell you "truths"...but they can't tell you the whole story. That will break the illusion.

EXAMPLE!

empire_in_descent_deliberate_destruction_america.htm

Remember Bush Jr said his Fathers Favorite person beside himself was Bill Clinton.

TONS OF PICTURES OF CLINTON AND BUSH TOGETHER VIDEO

Left vs Right...I think not!!!!

ITS A SICK GAME FOLKS...on "WE THE PEOPLE" THE Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis. The conflict will produce a synthesis! For the owners of the controlled argument!

The idea is just to upsetting for most, it was for me...who listens to simple things :(

Last edited by a moderator:
"We need a condom on this president because he's sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong..." ~Mark Levin

Just a minute ago...:eusa_whistle:

Amen.

laugh3.gif

Damn I wish he was live here.... I will get my talking points and marching orders later tonight though :wink_2:

Forum List

Back