Mark Levin Speaks On The Steps Of The Capitol

I'm just not sure what you're looking for, what you're begging for.

My first post in this thread is that Levin is divisive. You want quotes/facts backing that up.......................because?

He's what, a middle of the road American who has agreements and disagreements with Democrats? No, he's a hard-core Conservative to the T. This needs proof? I need to back this statement up with "facts?" Levin is NOT a partisan Conservative?

Do you know why I don't need to back this up...............because it's common fucking sense. Your cliche names for liberals and what-not, yea, you can go right in the can with him ass hole.

Thank God is Levin is a hard core conservative, me begging, is that how you wish people to see me, as a lame user begging, pretty good on your part.

What is it I want, facts, quotes, nope, not at all, I just hoped to goad you into revealing a bit of yourself, thats all.

The middle of the road, why is that a good thing, I see the middle of the road as a bad.
Levin is right, pure and simple, to compromise when right makes one wrong.

Let me quote John Adams for you, (this is not a google, I will type as I read from vol.1 of John Adams by Page Smith)

I think you have a rotten idea of conservatives based on rotten republicans. I cannot find fault with true hard core partisan conservatives. If you wish to discuss my ideas on conservatism and what is wrong with republicans now that is worth discussing.

So you googled and came up with something you could cut and paste, now that is lame, is this what the Democrat/Liberal/Marxist pass as intellect, discussion, or debate.

KWC57
Here is the simplest and shortest answer regarding Levin's divisivness. Instead of engaging in real and meaningful debate with those he opposes, his answer is "hang up the phone you big dope" before he hangs up on them and continues ranting about the most current form of boogie men. Is this how an intellectual who wants to engage in debate acts or is it how someone wanting his own ratings winning catch phrase acts

Kwc57, Levin opposes the liberal/marxist in congress and the media, name one person that levin opposes that has accepted levin's challenge to debate on his show, name one politician or media person who will take a levin phone call to debate.

kwc57 is refering to idiots and fools who call the show, not intellects with opposing political viewpoints, not once has Levin hung up on a caller that engages in dialog, debate, conversation in a rational matter, not once.

kwc57 and G.T. do not listen to Mark Levin, had they, they would post something they heard on the show, they could reference the day, they can easily listen to the audio in the archives. Yet instead we can see that at most they have googled and came up with an answer.

This is enough for now other than dont confuse the "Old Democrat Party" with the new liberal/marxist democrat party of today.

If you are a democrat and not a liberal/marxist than thats great.

Conservatives are good, its what the country should be, pure, hard core conservative, I have not seen this type of conservativism in my 40 odd years of life

Newsflash.......talking heads on radio have call screeners who protect the host and help shape the message of the program. Intelligent callers on their side of the fence get on. Intelligent callers on the other side of the fence never make it on the air. Talk radio hosts are not interested in debate. They are interested in ideology and thus closely control the content of the program to their advantage. But you already knew that.

And yes, I've listened to Levin. I can only listen for a few minutes as his style of insulting people and ranting come a little too close to Savage for my tastes.

Bullshit, you dont listen, you never listened, your just here to bash conservatives. You have been insulting in this thread, up and down the posts, and now you accuse Levin of what you hold in your heart.

You could not even google and come up with something of substance, that must of really sucked KW, all your google searches and you come up empty, what a joke, when challenged instead of taking the time to go to Mark Levin and download a show and listen for one and a half hours so you could make a point you admitted you googled and all you came up with was a critically amended cherry picked transcript of hannity.

When challenged the Liberal/Marxist will call the opponent insulting, the Liberal/Marxist will label the one they are afraid of as ranting, the liberal/marxist will associate the target with another contraversial figure to demonize the target.

Mark Levin

download a show for free

most likely you will hear audio of Obama or another politician with Mark Levin's educated rebuttal.

1.5 hours, that is how long the show is without commercials, more political news in that time than all the network sources put together.

its a challenge, listen to any day and find something you think is flat out wrong. Google is not a source, wikipedia is not a source, media matters is a marxist hack site.

Whats so difficult, you folks are smarter and better educated so how come you never prove it when challenged.

Thank God is Levin is a hard core conservative, me begging, is that how you wish people to see me, as a lame user begging, pretty good on your part.

What is it I want, facts, quotes, nope, not at all, I just hoped to goad you into revealing a bit of yourself, thats all.

The middle of the road, why is that a good thing, I see the middle of the road as a bad.
Levin is right, pure and simple, to compromise when right makes one wrong.

Let me quote John Adams for you, (this is not a google, I will type as I read from vol.1 of John Adams by Page Smith)

I think you have a rotten idea of conservatives based on rotten republicans. I cannot find fault with true hard core partisan conservatives. If you wish to discuss my ideas on conservatism and what is wrong with republicans now that is worth discussing.

So you googled and came up with something you could cut and paste, now that is lame, is this what the Democrat/Liberal/Marxist pass as intellect, discussion, or debate.

KWC57

Kwc57, Levin opposes the liberal/marxist in congress and the media, name one person that levin opposes that has accepted levin's challenge to debate on his show, name one politician or media person who will take a levin phone call to debate.

kwc57 is refering to idiots and fools who call the show, not intellects with opposing political viewpoints, not once has Levin hung up on a caller that engages in dialog, debate, conversation in a rational matter, not once.

kwc57 and G.T. do not listen to Mark Levin, had they, they would post something they heard on the show, they could reference the day, they can easily listen to the audio in the archives. Yet instead we can see that at most they have googled and came up with an answer.

This is enough for now other than dont confuse the "Old Democrat Party" with the new liberal/marxist democrat party of today.

If you are a democrat and not a liberal/marxist than thats great.

Conservatives are good, its what the country should be, pure, hard core conservative, I have not seen this type of conservativism in my 40 odd years of life

Newsflash.......talking heads on radio have call screeners who protect the host and help shape the message of the program. Intelligent callers on their side of the fence get on. Intelligent callers on the other side of the fence never make it on the air. Talk radio hosts are not interested in debate. They are interested in ideology and thus closely control the content of the program to their advantage. But you already knew that.

And yes, I've listened to Levin. I can only listen for a few minutes as his style of insulting people and ranting come a little too close to Savage for my tastes.

Bullshit, you dont listen, you never listened, your just here to bash conservatives. You have been insulting in this thread, up and down the posts, and now you accuse Levin of what you hold in your heart.

You could not even google and come up with something of substance, that must of really sucked KW, all your google searches and you come up empty, what a joke, when challenged instead of taking the time to go to Mark Levin and download a show and listen for one and a half hours so you could make a point you admitted you googled and all you came up with was a critically amended cherry picked transcript of hannity.

When challenged the Liberal/Marxist will call the opponent insulting, the Liberal/Marxist will label the one they are afraid of as ranting, the liberal/marxist will associate the target with another contraversial figure to demonize the target.

Mark Levin

download a show for free

most likely you will hear audio of Obama or another politician with Mark Levin's educated rebuttal.

1.5 hours, that is how long the show is without commercials, more political news in that time than all the network sources put together.

its a challenge, listen to any day and find something you think is flat out wrong. Google is not a source, wikipedia is not a source, media matters is a marxist hack site.

Whats so difficult, you folks are smarter and better educated so how come you never prove it when challenged.

Yep. These people FEAR Mark Levin, because they cannot best him...Mark is intimidating to them for Just cause...Because Mark, like myself doesn't suffer fools well...and reads thorough the Bullshit.

I was conservative when the two of you were nothing more than stains in your dad's boxers.

You have NO idea of either of our ages do you? Typical shitstain response that you have.

Inshort?
FUCK YOU.

is mark levin your imaginary boyfriend?

i think you think he is, now go eat some crayons.

Your intellect ceased to AMAZE me thousands of posts ago. Don't try kissing up to me now you FAG.

I was conservative when the two of you were nothing more than stains in your dad's boxers.

You have NO idea of either of our ages do you? Typical shitstain response that you have.

Inshort?
FUCK YOU.

Based on your posts, your age and IQ are about 12. Fuck you back asshat.

As I summize? Just another wannabe. How old are you again?

I wouldn't let you lick my sweaty BALLS in the middle of the desert if you were thirsty with no water in SIGHT.

Inshort?
FUCK YOU.

Your intellect ceased to AMAZE me thousands of posts ago. Don't try kissing up to me now you FAG.

did it cease around the time when i educated you about statism, hitler or about netiquette on when to attribute your copy & paste stuff, TheFT? you should quit when you are behind, ufo finder!

did it cease around the time when i educated you about statism, hitler or about netiquette on when to attribute your copy & paste stuff, TheFT? you should quit when you are behind, ufo finder!

You're an IDIOT. You haven't educated me about a fuckin' thing. *THIS* you need to understand right here...RIGHT NOW.

You're an IDIOT. You haven't educated me about a fuckin' thing. *THIS* you need to understand right here...RIGHT NOW.

you should probably post in bigger font.
maybe you will feel better, twit.

Inshort?
FUCK YOU.

I wouldn't let you lick my sweaty BALLS in the middle of the desert if you were thirsty with no water in SIGHT.

I'm a pretty big boy and I require a lot of water. The sweat off of your tiny nads wouldn't hydrate a mouse.

I'm a pretty big boy and I require a lot of water. The sweat off of your tiny nads wouldn't hydrate a mouse.

Your a sick fuck, telling us your big than telling us your into water sports, you want the sweat of our nads, your fantasizing we are 12 and talking about sex. You must think your on the NAMBLA site.

And there you have it, those who claim to be good americans doing right for the country when confronted must resort to the nastiest foul mouthed sexual deginerate name calling of those they oppose.

This is what happens when the Liberal/Marxist is confronted, being morons, that is moron as in lacking a brain capable of intelligence, being morons the best their intellect allows them is sexual deginerate demonizing, at that they do so in a moronic way, as I have shown the posts they make show they are overtly attracted to straight, caucasions, the Liberal/Marxist perverts posting in this thread are telling us who they are by "projecting".

There is no debate with some, we can only hope they get busted by the local sheriff.

Forum List

Back