Mark Levin Highlights Obama's Pending Trouble Regarding Joe Sestak

I blame Bush.

Go and READ the TOPIC...LISTEN to the commeantary...Premature emasculation you seek with the 'BUSH' crap?

Tells me you haven't PAID ATTENTION nor READ the OP.

Go back and try to be REAL this time?

Are you STILL trying to sell this Levin character?

Hey, they love the guy over at Hannity, maybe you can get some positive response back there.. :eusa_think:

I sell NOTHING but the Truth. Go back to sleep Sarah. It serves you well.

Go and READ the TOPIC...LISTEN to the commeantary...Premature emasculation you seek with the 'BUSH' crap?

Tells me you haven't PAID ATTENTION nor READ the OP.

Go back and try to be REAL this time?

Are you STILL trying to sell this Levin character?

Hey, they love the guy over at Hannity, maybe you can get some positive response back there.. :eusa_think:

I sell NOTHING but the Truth. Go back to sleep Sarah. It serves you well.

You do put me to sleep sometimes..

Wait a minute, I have something to say about this.

I

I

My eyes, getting heavy, sleeeeepy

My eyes,

my

ZZZZZZZ

asleep-computer-istock-de.jpg

:(
great stuff:clap2:i miss listening to him dont get it here.

He's still availablr online...Live with PODCAST afterward. Podcast goes back a couple weeks and it's free.:cool:

i still have his web sight and do go to it, but i cant watch or listen to any thing steady stream becaues of the internet speed out in the country.it stops then starts .same with youtube.even though my mom pays for high speed satt.services it dont matter.:(

This will be like Clinton committing perjury...., it doesn't count when a 'dem' does it. The law will be twisted to allow Obama to get away with this (as well as his other crimes).
The people that support 'dems' do not care about integrity or honor; it is only about power. If a republican does something, then the hypocrits come out of the woodwork to 'uphold' the law, but if a dem does it; it is a good thing, necessary and 'right'.

:(
great stuff:clap2:i miss listening to him dont get it here.

He's still availablr online...Live with PODCAST afterward. Podcast goes back a couple weeks and it's free.:cool:

i still have his web sight and do go to it, but i cant watch or listen to any thing steady stream becaues of the internet speed out in the country.it stops then starts .same with youtube.even though my mom pays for high speed satt.services it dont matter.:(

I hope you get it squared away. You can download it to your computer for later listening.

This will be like Clinton committing perjury...., it doesn't count when a 'dem' does it. The law will be twisted to allow Obama to get away with this (as well as his other crimes).
The people that support 'dems' do not care about integrity or honor; it is only about power. If a republican does something, then the hypocrits come out of the woodwork to 'uphold' the law, but if a dem does it; it is a good thing, necessary and 'right'.

Yep. These Statists live on a double Standard, on a One-Way street.

Didn't listen or READ eh Sarah. This is a serious matter regarding a LAW that's been broken by this administration.

Go back to sleep.

No law was broken.

If Obama had promised a position it wouldn't have been in exchange for anything. Know why? Cause you can't run for congress and be in the position Obama was gonna offer Sestak at the same time.

But good luck with another bullshit false claim.

Like him or hate him...Mark Levin on his Friday [May 28, 2010 ] program laid out what faces Obama legally regarding the Joe Sestak affair.

Mark laid out this law: 18 USC Section 600:

"
Sec. 600. Promise of employment or other benefit for political
activity

Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment,
position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit,
provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of
Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such
benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any
political activity or for the support of or opposition to any
candidate or any political party in connection with any general or
special election to any political office, or in connection with any
primary election or political convention or caucus held to select
candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both."

Mark laid it out clearly and gave the reasons why. Click on the below link to hear how this is laid out by Mark.Politics as usual out of D.C. Mr. President? You claimed you're in control. Are you really?I think either you've lost control, or [as you've shown over the past weeks with the Oil Spill]that you have LOST control unto those Statists you've suoounded yourself with.To hear Mark's comments? Click on the link below...From the beginning of the programto about 17 minutes in. Mark lays it out.

AUDIO

And Mark being a Lawyer with his Landmark Legal Foundation? I am more apt to belive his assesment than the crap answer we've gotten out of the Whitehouse on Friday.Read More Here...

Judging by the responses from our liberal friends on this board the only way their going to listen to this pod cast is with their index fingers in their ears and a constant la..la la as their tongues wag on their lips.

They don't want to hear it, they want it to go way, the Congress wants it to go away, the Justice Department, (Eric Holder) will drag his inept ass on it in hopes that it will just go away, the left leaning media will continue responding and reporting as their told.

In other words our friends to the left support the cover up and are desperate to retain power at any cost, to believe any lie to make it so. So.. my friend don't be surprised or frustrated by this, you did your part. You can lead the Donkey's to the water but you can't make them drink....;)

Last edited:
It's called politics! It amazes me that almost 230 years of political history is thrown out the window because Obama is President. This is getting stupid. Obama could s**t out gold bricks and pay off the national debt and the next day Mark Levin and Sean Hannity would be saying Obama caused the Gold market to crash.

It's called politics! It amazes me that almost 230 years of political history is thrown out the window because Obama is President. This is getting stupid. Obama could s**t out gold bricks and pay off the national debt and the next day Mark Levin and Sean Hannity would be saying Obama caused the Gold market to crash.
And, some activities in politics are illegal. Sucks, huh?

And this one wasn't.

And this one wasn't.

Yes it was. Trouble is? NO ONE will have the 'Nads to go after him or those responsible. And that's a problem in of itself.

And this one wasn't.

Yes it was. Trouble is? NO ONE will have the 'Nads to go after him or those responsible. And that's a problem in of itself.

Really?

Please cite the exact statute and relevant caselaw.

No one has the "'nads" to go after him? Are you fucking blind? Republicans have gone after him for all sorts of absurd shit.

And this one wasn't.

Really?

Please cite the exact statute and relevant caselaw.

No one has the "'nads" to go after him? Are you fucking blind? Republicans have gone after him for all sorts of absurd shit.
Go back to POST # 1 dipshit.

Forum List

Back