Mark Kelly Runs For Senate. Another Red Seat to Flip Blue?

Mark Kelly announced that he's running for John McCain's seat in the Senate in 2020.

It's now held by the woman who lost in the race for Jeff Flake's seat last November but was appointed to take John McCain's seat to finish his term. That's in 2020.

Can Mark Kelly flip that seat blue?

I think he has a very good chance to do so since the last time mcsally was on the ballot the voters rejected her. Mark Kelly is a very loved former astronaut.

We will see what happens in 2020.

Mark Kelly announces run for US Senate

Yes McSally did lose to the Taliban political slut last year. Maybe she wised up and can hold on this time.
bad form old man. Cleaving to Trump required her to abandon the traditional pro defense, fiscal conservatism and basic civility of McCain. And that's why she lost in the general.

Hey bennie how are things in Ole Miss these days? As to your point McSally did not exactly cleave to Trump. She was all over the place and let the twit who won off the political hook for past statements she made supporting the Taliban. Oh well can't win them all, but that is one I wish we did.
McSally had to tack too far to Trump's anti-McCain message in the primary.
McSally wins Arizona Senate GOP primary over Arpaio and Ward, NBC projects

And whhoboy lookat who we done 'lected to dat Senate.

cindy hyde-smith confederate picture - Yahoo Image Search Results

If anyone thinks that this can’t happen to them, or to their child, they’re delusional

Mark Kelly announced that he's running for John McCain's seat in the Senate in 2020.

It's now held by the woman who lost in the race for Jeff Flake's seat last November but was appointed to take John McCain's seat to finish his term. That's in 2020.

I think he has a very good chance to do so since the last time mcsally was on the ballot the voters rejected her. Mark Kelly is a very loved former astronaut.

Yeah, did you see the part where Gabby spoke for him? She said “derp, derp blaaah, derrrp thpppth.” Roughly translated, “ Vote for my man. He has been to space and I got shot in the head once.”

here's an idea...

take a bullet to the head, and then explain your reason for being a jerk.

I'm sure no one will laugh

You have a point, but what’s more tasteless, a man using A violent assault against my wife for political reason like he was trying to do before? Or poking fun at the woman this man has had at the tip of his political aspirations since she got shot?

Yeah, did you see the part where Gabby spoke for him? She said “derp, derp blaaah, derrrp thpppth.” Roughly translated, “ Vote for my man. He has been to space and I got shot in the head once.”

here's an idea...

take a bullet to the head, and then explain your reason for being a jerk.

I'm sure no one will laugh

You have a point, but what’s more tasteless, a man using A violent assault against my wife for political reason like he was trying to do before? Or poking fun at the woman this man has had at the tip of his political aspirations since she got shot?

Gabby was shot 8 years ago.....

took him a helluva long time to use that to get elected.

Exactly. To win the candidate has to at least centrist and amenable to compromise. Kelly being an outsider has an appeal for the race, and as you say he's not a liberal on all issues. But who knows how he'd fare in negotiating various issues. Az is a gun rights state too.

But McSally pretty much squandered her appeal to the middle.

McSally was also facing a blue wave in a state that is now only moderately Republican. That might not be the case next time and she'll now have the power of incumbency.

Actually Crixus, if you are asking what is most tasteless, that would be your post. I'm at a loss why anyone would make fun of someone being shot in the head and having their entire life turned upside down.

Why is Megyn Kelly running for office?
images

Far-left activist David Hogg says that if you own an AR-15 you "are not defending yourself. You are hunting a human being."

i'm sure Kelly agrees

There are much better weapons to defend yourself with than an assault rifle

"GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz tried to kick Manuel Oliver, father of Parkland victim Joaquin Oliver, out of a gun violence hearing. Now, Manuel’s fighting back – and campaigning to kick him out of his seat"

David Hogg, Parkland school shooting survivor and activist: "The one thing we cannot fight against in this fight is each other. We have to fight against the source of that evil—that is gun violence."

Easy as long as Ron DeRacist doesn’t interfere

Beefaroni....they still make that? Gawd that isn't food. Can anyone identify it? What is it? Cheap food sources should be shunned.

Forum List

Back