Mark Kelly for US Senate.

I think if you want an intelligent conversation about this, candycorn, you'll have to take it to another board.
The trolls are too thick.

You’d think at least once, you’d see one of the Trumpians want to pump the brakes on the vile comments and behavior but…we should probably know better.

It is telling that another former service member is being dissed by the Republicans. They sure don’t seem to like the military.

I think if you want an intelligent conversation about this, candycorn, you'll have to take it to another board.

You’d think at least once, you’d see one of the Trumpians want to pump the brakes on the vile comments and behavior but…we should probably know better.
HA i just seen you troll 2 threads.
Grow some awareness.
Nobody likes a gun grabber except bedwetters.
Period.
Kelly is a retired Naval commander who flew combat missions in the Gulf War. And he has the balls to get in a little capsule and get shot into deep space where there's no one to help if you have a flat tire. I don't think he's a bedwetter.

It is telling that another former service member is being dissed by the Republicans. They sure don’t seem to like the military.
---------------------------------- big deal , a serbice member and he is also a gun grabbing pwick Candy .

Its not trolling to point out a known gun grabber, ol.
His wife had half her brain blown away by your average American lunatic with a gun. Give the guy a break. Give us ALL a break.
Who gives a shit?
My friend lost his girlfriend to a drunk driver a few years back and he wasnt out trying to regukate alcohol or cars.
He is a bedwetting gun grabber.
What other rights would he try to take away?
Can we make fun of him for the loss of his girlfriend if he runs for Congress then?

I'm not so sure owning guns automatically makes you brave.
----------------------------------- nothing to do with bravery . This 'kelly' and wife is like lots of other 'government' employess like the 'indian' that tried to intimidate Nick Sandman . And just because he is or was a government employee or a former gov employee he has some silly status . Owning Guns and using guns is an Americans RIGHT and its got nothing to do with bravery OldLady .

Grow some awareness.
Period.
Kelly is a retired Naval commander who flew combat missions in the Gulf War. And he has the balls to get in a little capsule and get shot into deep space where there's no one to help if you have a flat tire. I don't think he's a bedwetter.
---------------------------------- i think that 'kelly' volunteered for his jobs and i think that he was PAID money for doing his jobs OldLady .

Grow some awareness.
Period.
Yep a bedwetter. Its all there plain as day

His wife had half her brain blown away by your average American lunatic with a gun. Give the guy a break. Give us ALL a break.
Who gives a shit?
My friend lost his girlfriend to a drunk driver a few years back and he wasnt out trying to regukate alcohol or cars.
Can we make fun of him for the loss of his girlfriend if he runs for Congress then?
Idc

Who gives a shit?
Idc
Of course you don't....my point exactly.

Who gives a shit?
Idc
Of course you don't....my point exactly.
I don't give a shit what you do bode.
You made a point about that? Lol

Who gives a shit?
------------------------------------- what girlfriend is lost or being lost if this gun grabber 'kelly' runs for 'congress' Bode ??

I'm not so sure owning guns automatically makes you brave.
----------------------------------- nothing to do with bravery . This 'kelly' and wife is like lots of other 'government' employess like the 'indian' that tried to intimidate Nick Sandman . And just because he is or was a government employee or a former gov employee he has some silly status . Owning Guns and using guns is an Americans RIGHT and its got nothing to do with bravery OldLady .
Tell TN. He's the one who is calling us bedwetters.

think it was 'kelly' that was the bedwetting gun grabber . I simply see 'kelly' as an un American pwick and a gun grabber Old Lady .

Forum List

Back