Mark Kelly for US Senate.

Isn't that the same guy who's married to a talking potato?

I think if you want an intelligent conversation about this, candycorn, you'll have to take it to another board.
The trolls are too thick.

I think if you want an intelligent conversation about this, candycorn, you'll have to take it to another board.

You’d think at least once, you’d see one of the Trumpians want to pump the brakes on the vile comments and behavior but…we should probably know better.

You’d think at least once, you’d see one of the Trumpians want to pump the brakes on the vile comments and behavior but…we should probably know better.
HA i just seen you troll 2 threads.
Grow some awareness.
Nobody likes a gun grabber except bedwetters.
Period.

Its not trolling to point out a known gun grabber, ol.

She was probably referencing the “talking potato” comment from your fellow Trump supporter.
Its hard to tell with her.
I dont support trump. Im hoping a sane democrat runs. Or im writing in jim Webb again.
Anything else?

She was probably referencing the “talking potato” comment from your fellow Trump supporter.
I dont support trump. Im hoping a sane democrat runs. Or im writing in jim Webb again.
Anything else?

Thanks for the chuckle. You don’t support him but rush to his defense at every turn.

Anything else?

Thanks for the chuckle. You don’t support him but rush to his defense at every turn.
I defend a lot of people.
I also bash him a lot too. But im sure your confirmation bias would keep you from seeing that.

His wife had half her brain blown away by your average American lunatic with a gun. Give the guy a break. Give us ALL a break.
Who gives a shit?
My friend lost his girlfriend to a drunk driver a few years back and he wasnt out trying to regukate alcohol or cars.
He is a bedwetting gun grabber.
What other rights would he try to take away?

Look at the statists in here praising this dude who comes out the gate wanting to shit on the constitution and take away freedoms.
You people are fucking weak.

Forum List

Back