Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Hil-liar did herself in. The big turn was her deplorable comment. How do you insult nearly half the voters in the country and not expect to lose a race? Don't worry about what Comey did. He joins a list of a half-dozen excuses Hil-Liar used to justify her loss.

People only collect SS and Medicare because they were forced to put into it. What idiot would pay into programs all their lives and not try to get their money back unless they became wealthy? That's like buying a life insurance policy and have no heirs to leave it to.

I'm sure if any of these people you speak about in your bar took their earnings to a reputable investment company, ask what they would be worth today had all that SS money went into a private conservative account all these years, what they would be worth today, would surly not contribute a dime if they could go back in time and not forced into SS.
I've already gotten far more out of SS than I put in and I'll bet most sorry assed republicans will too

You did, huh?

Do you do banking with a bank that allows you to deposit less money than you withdraw? Of course not. No bank allows you to do that. Why? Because they would be out of business in a matter of days.

Yet (as you claimed) this is how government operates our retirement accounts: put in less than you take out.

So how does that work compared to private industry?

Let's say banks allows you to buy CD's, have checking and savings accounts, but if you die before you withdraw, they keep it and give it to other people. Would you deal with such an institution?

Well.....you might if you were forced to, and that's how government finances work.

If I pass away before my time, my family gets my IRA account, they get my bank accounts, they get my personal belongings and my rental property goes to my niece and nephew. What they will never see is one red cent of all the money me and my employers contributed to the SS system. That's why people like you collect more than they contributed, and thats' why these systems are going broke just like a bank would.
Wise guy people are collecting more than they put in for one obvious reason you neglect to mention People are living longer You want to blame those living until their high 80's or 90's be my guest and btw are you planning on an early death??

It's quite possible given my health problems.

People will continue to live longer and longer. So what's the solution, keep going in the hole?

If we want these programs, then they must be funded. There is no other way to do it. That would mean tripling the employee contributions to Medicare. Doubling the contributions to Social Security. And if people are going broke because of those costs, they may just opt to eliminate the programs.
When social security was started the average life expectancy was 61 or 62 years.

The answer is to raise the age to 68.

Problem solved. Why is this confusing to you?
Raise the age so that most of the poor people paying 15% of what they earn their entire lifetime die before they collect.

That is what the original purpose was anyway.

People will continue to live longer and longer. So what's the solution, keep going in the hole?

If we want these programs, then they must be funded. There is no other way to do it. That would mean tripling the employee contributions to Medicare. Doubling the contributions to Social Security. And if people are going broke because of those costs, they may just opt to eliminate the programs.
And as our economy improves there'll be more and more robots doing the work and they don't pay into SS Just means there must be a cut off age like 55 where those under don't collect as much

That is going to be the problem in the future, so I'm glad I'll be off this earth by then.

So the end result is we don't have any reasonable solution to all this except for getting rid of SS and replacing it with mandated IRA's. Unlike SS, compound interest makes for a very comfortable retirement after a lifetime of contributions. Like SS, you wouldn't be able to collect until X age, and the best part is if you don't make it until that age, you can leave everything you worked for to your family instead of the government.
One fly in that ointment is what happens when the bottom drops out of the market and your IRA goes with it as you are at or near retirement age? and not sure of this but doesn't wife collect SS of husband who passed?

Yes, but if he does pass away before her and wills her his retirement account, it's really the same thing.

I've been told by the left I lived through the worst recession in our history. The people that handle my retirement account quit investing our contributions while the market plunged. A month or so before it started to go up, they then invested all that money they were holding on to, and it was like getting a three-for-one sale.

It grew better than if there were no recession at all. And if the government does want to get involved, they can insure those accounts like they do at the bank.
Repubtards cause market crashes so rich people can buy up cheap assets. Real Workers Lose their Jobs!!!

Don't quit your day job, because you'll never make it as an investment advisor.

If he were subpoenaed, he would have had to testify or go to jail. You don’t “ask”
I thought all of the resistards were in agreement that this was only a job interview.
and we all agree the pos failed Now you have 2 republican perverts in the SC Going for 3 soon??
Wise guy people are collecting more than they put in for one obvious reason you neglect to mention People are living longer You want to blame those living until their high 80's or 90's be my guest and btw are you planning on an early death??

And as our economy improves there'll be more and more robots doing the work and they don't pay into SS Just means there must be a cut off age like 55 where those under don't collect as much

That is going to be the problem in the future, so I'm glad I'll be off this earth by then.

So the end result is we don't have any reasonable solution to all this except for getting rid of SS and replacing it with mandated IRA's. Unlike SS, compound interest makes for a very comfortable retirement after a lifetime of contributions. Like SS, you wouldn't be able to collect until X age, and the best part is if you don't make it until that age, you can leave everything you worked for to your family instead of the government.
One fly in that ointment is what happens when the bottom drops out of the market and your IRA goes with it as you are at or near retirement age? and not sure of this but doesn't wife collect SS of husband who passed?

Yes, but if he does pass away before her and wills her his retirement account, it's really the same thing.

I've been told by the left I lived through the worst recession in our history. The people that handle my retirement account quit investing our contributions while the market plunged. A month or so before it started to go up, they then invested all that money they were holding on to, and it was like getting a three-for-one sale.

It grew better than if there were no recession at all. And if the government does want to get involved, they can insure those accounts like they do at the bank.

Easier to marry a trust baby.
"Do you want another Mercedes etc?"

Hil-liar did herself in. The big turn was her deplorable comment. How do you insult nearly half the voters in the country and not expect to lose a race? Don't worry about what Comey did. He joins a list of a half-dozen excuses Hil-Liar used to justify her loss.

People only collect SS and Medicare because they were forced to put into it. What idiot would pay into programs all their lives and not try to get their money back unless they became wealthy? That's like buying a life insurance policy and have no heirs to leave it to.

I'm sure if any of these people you speak about in your bar took their earnings to a reputable investment company, ask what they would be worth today had all that SS money went into a private conservative account all these years, what they would be worth today, would surly not contribute a dime if they could go back in time and not forced into SS.
I've already gotten far more out of SS than I put in and I'll bet most sorry assed republicans will too

You did, huh?

Do you do banking with a bank that allows you to deposit less money than you withdraw? Of course not. No bank allows you to do that. Why? Because they would be out of business in a matter of days.

Yet (as you claimed) this is how government operates our retirement accounts: put in less than you take out.

So how does that work compared to private industry?

Let's say banks allows you to buy CD's, have checking and savings accounts, but if you die before you withdraw, they keep it and give it to other people. Would you deal with such an institution?

Well.....you might if you were forced to, and that's how government finances work.

If I pass away before my time, my family gets my IRA account, they get my bank accounts, they get my personal belongings and my rental property goes to my niece and nephew. What they will never see is one red cent of all the money me and my employers contributed to the SS system. That's why people like you collect more than they contributed, and thats' why these systems are going broke just like a bank would.

When social security was started the average life expectancy was 61 or 62 years.

The answer is to raise the age to 68.

Problem solved. Why is this confusing to you?
Not confusing to people like me and thee who had cushy jobs.
Roofers etc, not so obvious.
68 yr olds can't even climb a ladder

Forum List

Back