Mark Halprin Calls Obama A Dick On Air

well, I turned this around, I said to myself if he had called say; Bush a dick, or Romney etc. I would have expected him to be suspended etc. Its crude and vulgar. And it was stupid. Hes an author and journalist, he has a wider more in depth vocabulary than that I am sure.

Plus, though I don't like Obama, he IS the President and I expect some respect for the office if not for the man and he IS the office so to speak.

I guess that makes me old fashioned.*shrugs*.

I can live with old fashioned. For the record, I wouldn't care if someone called Bush a dick. It is an accurate description of anyone who is acting like they are in grade school like Obama did during the press conference yesterday.

Tell me something, can you recall Bush, or his staff, ever complaining about the name calling that went on from everywhere?

White House: Halperin's comment inappropriate - CBS News Video

You think Obama will veto extending the debt ceiling?

He once voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling. He also stated "Raising the debt ceiling is a sign of failed leadership." So,, where does that leave him?

Oh, he was talking about Bush's failed leadership so he was right. It turned out to be only one sign though unfortunately.

so how many do we need from obama? 3-8-12?:rolleyes:....

As soon as they regain power. But, as we all know obiedick holds the veto pen.

He once voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling. He also stated "Raising the debt ceiling is a sign of failed leadership." So,, where does that leave him?

obama-fail.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7zfnbdyAW8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli - You dick!‬‏[/ame]

Oh, he was talking about Bush's failed leadership so he was right. It turned out to be only one sign though unfortunately.

that's what makes him a "dick". end of story.

The liberal Democratics called President Bush "Hitler." That was a fucking nasty, low-level, debasing of political discourse and many (not all, but many) libs muttered not one peep about it.

But when some media analyst schmuck calls President Obama a "dick" on the air, oh my oh my! Libs are aghast!

I have long thought President Obama is a bit of a dick.

If I was on the air (even on the microscopically rated MSLSD), I wouldn't refer to the President as a dick.

On the other hand, I don't think it's worth this uproar, either.

It is inappropriate for any reporter on Television to use that kind of derogatory language when referring to the POTUS. Period.

You can disagree with his policies, you can openly criticize him. But calling him a "dick" is just disgusting and unprofessional.

Wow, you guys hate the black guy.

I don't hate anyone, even you.

He doesn't eat babies.

Are you trying to say someone else does? That is so pathetic.

He didn't lie us into a war.

I still do not get why he insists that Libya is not a war. That means that, not only did Obama lie us into a war, he is lying about us being in it.

He didn't let Bin Laden go.

He does, however, let other terrorists go. It was nice of him to kill an old has been so Ayman al-Zawahiri could solidify his position as the head of Al Qeada. I wonder if he was smart enough to get some sort of promise about not attacking us in the future.

He's tried to get health care for millions of Americans.

YouTube - ‪"Do or Do not. There is no try." Yoda teaches Luke Skywalker the force‬‏

But man, the hate is thick. It's dark. It's black.

Yes it is, but I still hope that one day you will get over it.

you know, that might actually be a compelling argument if, in fact, the repubs didn't filibuster pretty much every bill the dems brought to the floor. but that's the kind of thing that the right likes to forget.

and the president's name is barak. :)

just helping.

and, for the record, i'm far from a "loyalist", it's just you guys have zip, zero, nada to offer and i'm bored of obama derangement syndrome

Funny how the dems had the votes to end every filibuster if they wanted to.

No they didn't. They never did. That's sheer ignorance.

:confused:

I do not even know what to say. The Democrats had 60 votes in the Senate, and it takes 60 votes to end a filibuster. Talk about ignorance.

Forum List

Back