Mark Cuban: Trump's "batshit crazy", "a jagoff"

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Mark Cuban endorses Hillary Clinton, calls Donald Trump 'bats--- crazy'

By MJ Lee and Dan Merica CNN
July 31, 2016

<snip>

Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

"I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don't do the work, that is not good for this country," Cuban said. "And he just doesn't do the work."

In endorsing Clinton, Cuban said, "I am ready to vote for a true leader, I am ready to vote for the American Dream. I am ready to tell the world that I am here to endorse Hillary Clinton."ark Cuban endorses Hillary Clinton, calls Donald Trump 'bats--- crazy'

<snip>

Sounds like Cuban won't be investing in any of D. Trump's shady deals anytime soon...

Cuban showing his Pittsburgh roots with the use of jag off. lol

Whoa, "jagoff", that's been a while. That's up there with "ass hat" and "gas bag" with me.

Hey, Trump doesn't need Cuban or RINO's or establishment types or independents or moderates or Democrats or liberals or progressives or swing states or anything else.

July 31, 2016

<snip>

Cuban also said that he had talked to Trump before he endorsed Clinton and urged the real estate mogul-turned-candidate that at some point he had to adapt and learn policy.

"I told him directly, at some point you have to learn, at some point you have to read and that that job is all about uncertainty and if you don't do the work, that is not good for this country," Cuban said. "And he just doesn't do the work."

In endorsing Clinton, Cuban said, "I am ready to vote for a true leader, I am ready to vote for the American Dream. I am ready to tell the world that I am here to endorse Hillary Clinton."ark Cuban endorses Hillary Clinton, calls Donald Trump 'bats--- crazy'

<snip>

Sounds like Cuban won't be investing in any of D. Trump's shady deals anytime soon...

The heavy-hitter list lining up against Trump is growing and will continue to do so. Jesus H the Democrats at their convention were praising John McCain's military service while Trump trashed him, "I like people that weren't captured".

July 31, 2016

<snip>

<snip>

The heavy-hitter list lining up against Trump is growing and will continue to do so. Jesus H the Democrats at their convention were praising John McCain's military service while Trump trashed him, "I like people that weren't captured".
That should tell you that the establishment...the so called elite that many on the left SUPPOSEDLY despise, are in Hillary's camp. Hillary is clearly the biggest Neocon elitist pol since...well...EVER!!!

When did D voters become one with the 1%?

July 31, 2016

<snip>

<snip>

That should tell you that the establishment...the so called elite that many on the left SUPPOSEDLY despise, are in Hillary's camp. Hillary is clearly the biggest Neocon elitist pol since...well...EVER!!!

Right around the time Republicans started voting for a limousine liberal from New York masquerading as a conservative. This election cycle is too bizarre.

July 31, 2016

<snip>

<snip>

Right around the time Republicans started voting for a limousine liberal from New York masquerading as a conservative. This election cycle is too bizarre.
Bingo.

And I've run out of adjectives to describe the last two years. "Too bizarre" is good enough.

He supports many things liberals oppose, socially he's more liberals than the average conservative but the economy is the driving force for the right and doing the same thing expecting different results got worn out.

He supports many things liberals oppose, socially he's more liberals than the average conservative but the economy is the driving force for the right and doing the same thing expecting different results got worn out.
We all know Hillary IS evil. Trump maybe too, but he is LIKELY the lesser of the two evils.

I prefer taking my chances on the lesser evil, rather than the greater evil.

It sucks, but what can one do about our absurd political class?

The heavy-hitter list lining up against Trump is growing and will continue to do so.
You call that a heavy hitter? LOL. Maybe Kim Kardasian will be next to awe you.

The shit liberals care about is amazing.

He's a billionaire, Bloomberg is a billionaire, they are heavy-hitters regardless of your fantasies about any Kardashian. A Muslim father who's son was killed in service to the country, heavy-hitter.

Trump has his campaign manager who looks like a wannabe mob guy and Chachi. Just the optics are laughable.

The heavy-hitter list lining up against Trump is growing and will continue to do so.

He's a billionaire, Bloomberg is a billionaire, they are heavy-hitters regardless of your fantasies about any Kardashian. A Muslim father who's son was killed in service to the country, heavy-hitter.

Trump has his campaign manager who looks like a wannabe mob guy and Chachi. Just the optics are laughable.
Trump is a billionare too but like I said, it's one vote. Your mancrush on Mark Cuban is cute but not important to normal people.

lol, Manafort was formerly a lobbyist for Ukranian Viktor Yanukovych, a Putin puppet. That adds to the explanation for Trump's pro-Russian expansionism in the region.

lol, Manafort was formerly a lobbyist for Ukranian Viktor Yanukovych, a Putin puppet. That adds to the explanation for Trump's pro-Russian expansionism in the region.

Holy hell you're kidding. Fire, meet fuel.

Are we supposed to be impressed...moved... by Cuban's opinion?

Cuban's opinion, as the saying goes, is like an a-hole....EVERYONE has one.

I always understood jagoff to be a socially acceptable term for jerkoff. But since what's socially acceptable has changed I haven't heard the term in a long while.

Forum List

Back